Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moving players on 13:50 - Jan 16 with 830 viewsHARRY10

Inevitably there were some of the 19 summer signings who have just not worked,

Will we be able to shift them this month ? Maybe pay part of their wages while they are out on loan ? Pay up their contract, minus what they will receive in their new contract, as I doubt many will attract the wages we gave them.

Some might come good under new management, but I doubt that will be the case for Jackson, Nolan, Pigott
Moving players on on 14:04 - Jan 16 with 768 viewsKeno

nah, we need to offload them all and sign another 19!!

its the Ipswich way

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Moving players on on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 713 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Moving players on on 14:04 - Jan 16 by Keno

nah, we need to offload them all and sign another 19!!

its the Ipswich way

Cook suggested he was looking for something like that with his comments after a match shortly before he was sacked didn't he?

I think McKenna has the basis of a squad that he will tweak to fit what he is looking for. That will definitely involve moving players on if possible.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Moving players on on 19:25 - Jan 16 with 459 viewsRadlett_blue

Pigott has hardly had a chance here & has 2 years left on his contract so unless McKenna really doesn't fancy him, he's staying. Norwood's contract is up in the summer & I wouldn't be sad to see him go.
Most of the remains of the Hurst dross, such as Jackson & Nolan, will either go soon or on frees in the summer.
Carroll can go; I would give Aluko another year & Kenlock will go.
Unless you spend really silly money in this league, you are usually over-paying for average League One players. That's what Cook did; the reality is the better players are already playing at a higher level & the skill is toi get the best out of what you have & mould them into an effectivde team.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024