Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal 13:29 - Jan 20 with 720 viewsKieran_Knows

.... permanent in the summer will be a 'free' transfer.

Taken from their website;
Tyreeq Bakinson appears to be heading to Ipswich on loan and reuniting with former Bristol City chief executive Mark Ashton.

Bristol Live also understands the deal could become permanent should Bakinson impress at the League One side.

City activated a 12-month option to extend his contract before Christmas although it's likely to prevent the 23-year-old from leaving on a free transfer in the summer.

His departure could also free up some wages to allow Nigel Pearson to dip his toes into the market and make his first signing of the window.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 13:29]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 672 viewsfooters

I wonder if signings like this will, in coming windows, show our commitment to a moneyball strategy. Pick up promising players for cheap to develop and sell on.

Ashton seems a bit of a dab hand in the old transfer game. And no doubt that smarmy prick agrees with him.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 661 viewsKieran_Knows

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:33 - Jan 20 by footers

I wonder if signings like this will, in coming windows, show our commitment to a moneyball strategy. Pick up promising players for cheap to develop and sell on.

Ashton seems a bit of a dab hand in the old transfer game. And no doubt that smarmy prick agrees with him.

Absolutely. Its a route I really hope we go down to be honest.

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 633 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Am I missing something as I am reading that as the opposite - ie. That Bristol City have only activated their option to stop him leaving on a free (and presumably to instead receive a fee)?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:39 - Jan 20 with 594 viewsSWGF

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:35 - Jan 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Am I missing something as I am reading that as the opposite - ie. That Bristol City have only activated their option to stop him leaving on a free (and presumably to instead receive a fee)?

Yep, that's what it says

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:39 - Jan 20 with 590 viewsKieran_Knows

Bristol Post seem to think our option to make Bakinson's deal on 13:35 - Jan 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Apologies, clearly read that wrong!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024