Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto 08:52 - Jan 26 with 655 viewsDanTheMan

I can heartily recommend this essentially full length documentary on them. I'll warn you going in that they are looking at it from a critical point of view but I don't think they are being overly harsh.

Can be easily watched in chunks or just listened to.

The rest of this guys channel is fantastic as well.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 08:57 - Jan 26 with 609 viewsStokieBlue

The IMF are today pleading with El Salvador to strip BTC of it's legal currency status there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 08:57 - Jan 26 with 605 viewsthebooks

+1 for this; it’s brilliant!
For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 09:18 - Jan 26 with 546 viewsDanTheMan

For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 08:57 - Jan 26 by StokieBlue

The IMF are today pleading with El Salvador to strip BTC of it's legal currency status there.

SB

I saw this the other day and thought I was going mad.

This is the leader of a country. Also, without a shred of self awareness, he bought a lot of bitcoin when the price was high and it's since been taking quite the tumble.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 09:36 - Jan 26 with 515 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For those wishing to know more about NFTs and Crypto on 09:18 - Jan 26 by DanTheMan

I saw this the other day and thought I was going mad.

This is the leader of a country. Also, without a shred of self awareness, he bought a lot of bitcoin when the price was high and it's since been taking quite the tumble.

CEO even!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024