Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Football 22:20 - Feb 10 with 794 viewsITFC_Esquire

Any of you lot in the ITFC supporters league? Or is there another TWTD specific league?

Interested to know if it’s any of you ugly mugs that i’m in a title race with.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Fantasy Football on 09:49 - Feb 11 with 715 viewsMetal_Hacker

There is a TWTD fantasy league I started at the start of the season but I believe there a few others

Think the one I created has around 250-300

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fantasy Football on 10:06 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsITFC_Esquire

Fantasy Football on 09:49 - Feb 11 by Metal_Hacker

There is a TWTD fantasy league I started at the start of the season but I believe there a few others

Think the one I created has around 250-300

Ahhhh I’m in the wrong one! Need to make sure I’m in it next year then. What’s top score in it?

Fantasy Football on 10:08 - Feb 11 with 691 viewsVaughan8

Fantasy Premier League by Metal_Hacker 12 Aug 2021 18:12
Feel free to join for a laugh and bragging rights

Code is - o9thqe

Thread is here. Not sure how it works if you join now? Is it just the points from now that will count?
Fantasy Football on 10:51 - Feb 11 with 666 viewsITFC_Esquire

Fantasy Football on 10:08 - Feb 11 by Vaughan8

Fantasy Premier League by Metal_Hacker 12 Aug 2021 18:12
Feel free to join for a laugh and bragging rights

Code is - o9thqe

Thread is here. Not sure how it works if you join now? Is it just the points from now that will count?

No idea myself either… sounds reasonable. If not is it bad sportsmanship to join and take the lead mid season 😅

Fantasy Football on 12:30 - Feb 11 with 635 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fantasy Football on 10:51 - Feb 11 by ITFC_Esquire

No idea myself either… sounds reasonable. If not is it bad sportsmanship to join and take the lead mid season 😅

I think I closed it off to others joining after a couple of weeks due to a prize at the end

I emailed the club about it and they’re issuing a couple of tickets to the winner for the first home game of next season

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fantasy Football on 13:53 - Feb 11 with 589 viewsITFC_Esquire

Fantasy Football on 12:30 - Feb 11 by Metal_Hacker

I think I closed it off to others joining after a couple of weeks due to a prize at the end

I emailed the club about it and they’re issuing a couple of tickets to the winner for the first home game of next season

Fair play that! Nice idea. Will have to make sure I’m in it next season. What’s the leader scoring at the moment? I’m doing nicely atm with 1626.

Fantasy Football on 13:57 - Feb 11 with 586 viewstractordownsouth

I currently sit 25th in the ITFC supporters league and 30th in the TWTD division. My overall rank is 295k which isn't too bad.

Still got a free hit, wildcard, bench boost and triple captain to play.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Fantasy Football on 13:58 - Feb 11 with 585 viewstractordownsouth

Fantasy Football on 13:53 - Feb 11 by ITFC_Esquire

Fair play that! Nice idea. Will have to make sure I’m in it next season. What’s the leader scoring at the moment? I’m doing nicely atm with 1626.

Funnily enough, the current leader is also on 1626.

Login to get fewer ads

Fantasy Football on 14:04 - Feb 11 with 577 viewsITFC_Esquire

Fantasy Football on 13:58 - Feb 11 by tractordownsouth

Funnily enough, the current leader is also on 1626.

Haha no that is me, I’m in the ITFC supporters league… think there’s a separate TWTD league though. Your team looks decent… shame about martinelli though!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:26]

Fantasy Football on 14:10 - Feb 11 with 570 viewstractordownsouth

Fantasy Football on 14:04 - Feb 11 by ITFC_Esquire

Haha no that is me, I’m in the ITFC supporters league… think there’s a separate TWTD league though. Your team looks decent… shame about martinelli though!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:26]

Oh right! You'd be top of the TWTD league. Thanks, yeah quite happy with mine at the moment. I've already switched Martinelli for Coutinho which was the plan anyway because of Arsenal's blank game week. The annoying thing going forward is the lack of good striker options.

Fantasy Football on 19:32 - Feb 11 with 479 viewsITFC_Esquire

Fantasy Football on 14:10 - Feb 11 by tractordownsouth

Oh right! You'd be top of the TWTD league. Thanks, yeah quite happy with mine at the moment. I've already switched Martinelli for Coutinho which was the plan anyway because of Arsenal's blank game week. The annoying thing going forward is the lack of good striker options.

Fair enough! Was a great feeling for me seeing Coutinho come through after taking a punt. Yeah the forwards are a problem. Broja probably a decent pick especially given price point - or weghorst for the double double…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024