Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Britain part 690876532 20:34 - Feb 17 with 2540 viewsnoggin

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/man-living-tent-wife-after-6

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 18:44 - Feb 18 with 555 viewsmonytowbray

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 17:55 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

"it’s an awful government. Lead by a man who is a habitual liar and wholly unsuited to public service. He’s propped up by a coalition of various interest groups and serves at their pleasure.

So people should attack him and the government when they are at fault
".

How the fcuck is that defending or excusing Johnson or the Government?

You are one of the worst n here for reading what you want to see rather than what is actually written.

There is so much to attack Johnson and this government for. But you are in severe danger of being reduced to their level if you ignore inconvenient facts.

You seem to think occasionally saying “But do I think Boris is Rubbish” continually offsets the wider agenda you’ve laid out over a decade plus.

Explains a lot though, you also seem to think a good vaccine roll out offsets the fact they destroy most things they touch.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 18:45]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 07:50 - Feb 19 with 417 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 16:00 - Feb 18 by monytowbray

Same posters in here who said anyone calling out Johnson and co at the start of the pandemic was "political point scoring" or "revelling in the dead".

Same posters who insist they are impartial but spend more time defending the right wing and corruption.

How f**king hard a shake does one need? Do you need JRM or Matt Hancock to p1ss through your letterbox and have an affair with your partner before the penny drops?

I didn’t accuse anyone calling out Johnson and co for their handling of the pandemic as ‘political point scoring’. I specifically only called you out for political point scoring in the weeks leading up to Covid becoming endemic in the Uk and I stand by that.

You had no access to the data available yet accused both Chris Whitty and Patrick Valance of giving the general public false data and false information because the were ‘in the pocket of the Tories”.

You weren’t interested in what data drew SAGE to their early conclusions or why Whitty or Valance advised not going into lockdown too early. Yet they were Tory stooges. Another poster, not known for his Tory sympathies said of you ‘He's really not handling this very well because he's referencing everything back to a hatred of the Tories regardless of facts or evidence’.

In hindsight, they may have got things wrong but I don’t question Whitty or Valance’s integrity for a single second.

It worth remembering that Stoke made similar comments at the time and Badger, somebody who has served on the front line during the Covid pandemic, called you a ‘flapping fanny’ because the the sheer number of posts you were making on the subject.

With regards to me saying you were ‘revealing in the numbers of deaths’. It was a shameful and appalling thing for me to accuse you of. I regret saying it and I apologised immediately. If I could take it back the I would. I was wrong. I apologise again.

I have no excuse, however, I reacted badly to a barrage of abuse from you over a number of posts in a short space of time in which called me an alcoholic, piece of sh1t , a privileged turd. And that I had blood on my hands.

Not sure why you continue to bring up old arguments.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 8:23]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 08:01 - Feb 19 with 399 viewssolomon

Tory Britain part 690876532 on 16:00 - Feb 18 by monytowbray

Same posters in here who said anyone calling out Johnson and co at the start of the pandemic was "political point scoring" or "revelling in the dead".

Same posters who insist they are impartial but spend more time defending the right wing and corruption.

How f**king hard a shake does one need? Do you need JRM or Matt Hancock to p1ss through your letterbox and have an affair with your partner before the penny drops?

To be honest I’d love to see either of them do that as it’s on the bottom rail of the front door.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 8:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024