Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope we are also going to see Joe Pigott blossom... 20:38 - Feb 19 with 3100 viewsnorfsufblue

as KM integrates him into the team.... still a bit rusty but unlucky not to notch today and I genuinely believe he is the best hold up forward we have.... it will also take time for the team to adjust to his style but I really believe he will become a very important member of the squad.... did an awful lot of closing down today which often led to them giving up possession
I hope we are also going to see Joe Pigott blossom... on 19:39 - Feb 20 with 178 viewsFreddies_Ears

I hope we are also going to see Joe Pigott blossom... on 20:41 - Feb 19 by Cuffy81

Done really well for the opener, should have scored but occupied defenders and made space for others.

Wish some of our fans would get off his back

I won't get at individual players inside the stadium anyway, but, fwiw, I think Pigott is probably the best out-and-out striker for this team. For the first time in years, we have loads of MF and wide players who can and do score goals. Pigs ties up the defence, making room for others to exploit. Unlike Norwood, he doesn't give up possession without a fight. Unlike Bonne, he doesn't get caught repeatedly offside, so giving the oppo a chance to breathe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024