Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden what’s the point? 08:53 - Feb 25 with 4245 viewsBobsthename

An old dithering character who in my opinion is unsure what is happening around him 75% of the time the Yanks are flawed having him as their President in all honesty Trump was right Putin saw American withdrawal from Afghanistan as a weakness in the manor it was done therefore they became less threatening.
I’m afraid the Americans can only resort to sanctions in this Russian invasion of Ukraine Nato also i think Putins threat of Nuclear war has frightened the life out of everybody in the west,Biden is pretty much a flaw.
Feel sorry for the Ukrainians.
Biden what’s the point? on 00:53 - Feb 26 with 331 viewsBobsthename

Biden what’s the point? on 00:44 - Feb 26 by ZXBlue

Almost sounds like you support those Tump qualities that were listed....

Don’t know what you mean who is Tump?
I’m definitely not a left wing voter so it’s something else you lot can beat me with if i was American i would of voted Republicans.
Biden what’s the point? on 02:54 - Feb 26 with 278 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 by ZXBlue

This is all made up isn't it?

Is it? The detachment from reality reading this thread is staggering.

Biden is a good man that has dealt with a lot of personal tragedy in his life but to become the commander in chief at nearly 80 was always going to be interesting. To be honest he has been rather an unprecedented disaster since taking office. From the border crisis, massive over spending, Afghanistan, elements of covid, inflation and the staggering rise of violent crime in inner city America. The moderate president that wanted to be a bridge to all sides for all Americans, he hasn't exactly been moderate.

He also has an under-qualified VP who is literally invisible, which from a PR perspective seems more by design. Every single passionate Democrat friend of mine knows what is coming in the mid terms and has almost resigned to having a Trump 2.0 figure has president in 3 years time. America is political mess, there is no middle ground anymore.

He got in for not being Trump but he was hardly a breath of fresh air, unfortunately it's been far worse than most expected.

Don't take my word for it, maybe check this poll from NPR/PBS, hardly Fox News! Approval rating of under 40% in just over a year, that really isn't good.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/1082979837/a-majority-say-bidens-first-year-was-a
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 7:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024