Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden what’s the point? 08:53 - Feb 25 with 4246 viewsBobsthename

An old dithering character who in my opinion is unsure what is happening around him 75% of the time the Yanks are flawed having him as their President in all honesty Trump was right Putin saw American withdrawal from Afghanistan as a weakness in the manor it was done therefore they became less threatening.
I’m afraid the Americans can only resort to sanctions in this Russian invasion of Ukraine Nato also i think Putins threat of Nuclear war has frightened the life out of everybody in the west,Biden is pretty much a flaw.
Feel sorry for the Ukrainians.
Biden what’s the point? on 10:54 - Feb 25 with 1104 viewshype313

Anyone who thinks the President is the all encompassing decision maker is deluded, they are all just spokespeople for the real power players behind the scenes.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Biden what’s the point? on 10:58 - Feb 25 with 1090 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Biden what’s the point? on 10:54 - Feb 25 by hype313

Anyone who thinks the President is the all encompassing decision maker is deluded, they are all just spokespeople for the real power players behind the scenes.

I wonder how much that is the case for Putin too.

How many people around him are actually supportive of what he is doing and how many simply dare not oppose the regime?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Biden what’s the point? on 11:09 - Feb 25 with 1078 viewsRyorry

So, Bob, when did you last meet Joe Biden, and how long did you chat with him for?

Btw, don't know if this is true of you of course as I've never met or talked with you, but just in case - it's never a good idea to assume that someone is weak, "dithering" or "flawed" just because they have a gentle, soft-spoken voice & manner.

That the possibility of Nuclear war frightens the life out of everybody in the west is probably true tho.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Biden what’s the point? on 11:30 - Feb 25 with 1044 viewsBlueBadger

What exactly about the corrupt, bigoted and incompetent Trump appeals to you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Biden what’s the point? on 11:39 - Feb 25 with 1026 viewsGuthrum

Biden what’s the point? on 10:58 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

I wonder how much that is the case for Putin too.

How many people around him are actually supportive of what he is doing and how many simply dare not oppose the regime?

I think it's a mix. there were some uncomfortable scenes during that so-called debate Putin had with his Security Council. On the other hand, Lavrov appears even more committed than his boss to this course of action.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Biden what’s the point? on 11:41 - Feb 25 with 1023 viewsVic

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

Sorry but it’s true i’m 60 but it’s a fact.

Evidence! You need to back up such an assertion with some credible research.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Biden what’s the point? on 12:14 - Feb 25 with 982 viewsMattinLondon

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

Sorry but it’s true i’m 60 but it’s a fact.

It’s a fact that you’re 60? Well done for remembering when you were born and being able to work out your age. Bravo.
Biden what’s the point? on 12:14 - Feb 25 with 984 viewsBlueBadger

Biden what’s the point? on 09:19 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

It’s not nonsense boy it’s what’s happening just because my views don’t fall in line with yours everyone is entitled to an opinion who made you board police is that part of your brain in your avatar?
Of course not.

Here's the thing with being entitled to your opinion - everyone else is entitled to their opinion that yours was a poorly thought through brainfart.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Biden what’s the point? on 12:55 - Feb 25 with 920 viewsvilanovablue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:40 - Feb 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

Spot on.

As an aside my grandfather played Kate's dad in that show.
Biden what’s the point? on 13:02 - Feb 25 with 910 viewsBent_double

I do wonder whether part of Putins plan for this invasion was the assumption that Trump - with Russias help, of course - would still be in the White House.

Imagine that, with Trump publicly stating what a great thing Putin had just done, Europe would now be sh1tting itself, knowing that the US would not be getting involved at all, with Putin empowered to go as far as he wanted without fear of retribution.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Biden what’s the point? on 14:18 - Feb 25 with 830 viewsfactual_blue

You're either a Russian bot, or a dyed-in-the-wool trumpy-wumpy boy with Very Real Concerns.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Biden what’s the point? on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 805 viewsfactual_blue

Biden what’s the point? on 11:09 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

So, Bob, when did you last meet Joe Biden, and how long did you chat with him for?

Btw, don't know if this is true of you of course as I've never met or talked with you, but just in case - it's never a good idea to assume that someone is weak, "dithering" or "flawed" just because they have a gentle, soft-spoken voice & manner.

That the possibility of Nuclear war frightens the life out of everybody in the west is probably true tho.

I think these days it frightens the bejasus out of everybody, everywhere.

In the '80s the only people who didn't really understand the consequences were the Soviet Politburo, who couldn't imagine anything could be worse than the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945.

Biden what’s the point? on 14:28 - Feb 25 with 802 viewsBlueNomad

OP, I don't wish to appear rude but may I ask if you had four pints of Stella for breakfast down at 'spoons before you started this thread?
Biden what’s the point? on 14:30 - Feb 25 with 801 viewsjontysnut

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 by jeera

You do know Trump supports Putin?

No, of course you don't.

Otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

And it's manner, not manor.

Trump's mate Farage reckons it's all the fault of EU and Nato expansionism. I mean, what's a self respecting dictator to do?
Biden what’s the point? on 14:38 - Feb 25 with 784 viewsfactual_blue

Biden what’s the point? on 14:30 - Feb 25 by jontysnut

Trump's mate Farage reckons it's all the fault of EU and Nato expansionism. I mean, what's a self respecting dictator to do?

The invasion yesterday happened on the anniversary of the formation of the NSDAP in 1920. It's a wonder farage noticed the invasion of the Ukraine in the midst of his celebrations.

Biden what’s the point? on 14:42 - Feb 25 with 771 viewsfactual_blue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:19 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

It’s not nonsense boy it’s what’s happening just because my views don’t fall in line with yours everyone is entitled to an opinion who made you board police is that part of your brain in your avatar?
Of course not.

Well, the Gods of Grammar and Punctuation elevated us to a position of greater authority, Bob.

Biden what’s the point? on 14:53 - Feb 25 with 742 viewsKropotkin123

Biden what’s the point? on 10:11 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

I expect Putin's view of what he can get away with is coloured by more than how badly Biden and the US allies handled the withdrawal of Afghanistan. For a start, since Putin has been president, there's been ineffectual international opposition to Asad in Syria, the Boko Haram islamists in Nigeria, and Omar al-Bashir in Darfur, to name just a few. See also China's continued ethnic cleansing of the Uyghurs too, with very little/no consequence.

I suspect the threat of nuclear war has frightened the life out of everyone. I've no idea how he'd respond if threatened militarily (and presumably that would risk bringing China into it to?).

Economic sanctions do seem wholly insufficient - I'd be very satisfying to wipe him off the map! They may work though, I'm not really sure. America seem to have gone further than they have before with their sanctions so far. Ours are meaningless, but there's pressure on the government to do more, so we'll see.

China wouldn't bother getting involved militarily, particularly if it was a European based nuclear conflict. They would be way more likely to take an opportunity to grab Taiwan.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Biden what’s the point? on 14:57 - Feb 25 with 728 viewsRyorry

Biden what’s the point? on 14:24 - Feb 25 by factual_blue

I think these days it frightens the bejasus out of everybody, everywhere.

In the '80s the only people who didn't really understand the consequences were the Soviet Politburo, who couldn't imagine anything could be worse than the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945.

You're right of course, realised as soon as I'd left my desk that everyone everywhere with a fully functioning brain is frightened of it, but busy morning, so didn't have time to return & edit.

Biden what’s the point? on 15:00 - Feb 25 with 709 viewsRyorry

Biden what’s the point? on 13:02 - Feb 25 by Bent_double

I do wonder whether part of Putins plan for this invasion was the assumption that Trump - with Russias help, of course - would still be in the White House.

Imagine that, with Trump publicly stating what a great thing Putin had just done, Europe would now be sh1tting itself, knowing that the US would not be getting involved at all, with Putin empowered to go as far as he wanted without fear of retribution.

Any unredacted material out publicly yet on Putin's part in T.Rump's election campaigns?

Biden what’s the point? on 15:16 - Feb 25 with 686 viewsfactual_blue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:05 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

No "in my opinion" is not a fact.

In your opinion, at least.

Biden what’s the point? on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 609 viewsSwansea_Blue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:23 - Feb 25 by jeera

I'm not a boy you simpleton.

What I said isn't my opinion.

Those are facts.

Learn to read and write.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 9:24]

Christ, you sound like my wife speaking to me

Harsh, although (maybe) fair.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Biden what’s the point? on 20:51 - Feb 25 with 596 viewsjeera

Biden what’s the point? on 20:46 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

Christ, you sound like my wife speaking to me

Harsh, although (maybe) fair.

I tend to mirror how people treat me Swanners.

If the missus has any tips for me feel free to let me know!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Biden what’s the point? on 20:56 - Feb 25 with 581 viewsNthQldITFC

Biden what’s the point? on 14:42 - Feb 25 by factual_blue

Well, the Gods of Grammar and Punctuation elevated us to a position of greater authority, Bob.

What is it about that gif that reminds me of the famous catchphrase one? Am I some kind of prevert?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Biden what’s the point? on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 562 viewsbazza

100% agree with everything you said .. about feeling sorry for the Ukrainians.
Biden what’s the point? on 21:33 - Feb 25 with 510 viewsZapers

Biden what’s the point? on 10:22 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

So you are dithering old fool who can't follow what's going on and whose opinion is invalid.

The big difference is that Biden has a lot of advisers around him.

It's not necessary to call the poster a dithering old fool.

Biden might have a lot of advisors around him but he still comes across as sleepy old Joe. As far as US presidents go, he is truly awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024