Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! 17:09 - Feb 26 with 670 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's bad enough when you have all the possession, look far superior and don't create (seen that too often) but when you should score 5, it's truly gutting. Bonne should have had a Hatrick, his first miss was something from a 90s Danny Baker video. Norwood completely missed the ball for a guilt edge first half opportunity and other times we just run out of ideas in the final third. Thompson looks good at times, but all too often completely lacks concentration, see their goal. He had one good delivery from what, 10+ corners? When we got in behind them no composure in the box from Burns et al. I've never seen a more dominant away performance not get three points. One goal from the last 180 minutes isn't going to get it done. For all the neat and tidy stuff, it just turned into a really a tough watch. All the equalizer done was turn it from a disastrous result into a really bad one.

Shame as he has them playing some really nice football.
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:16 - Feb 26 with 608 viewsurbanblue

It has to be remembered that Carson turned in a MOM performance though. There were some good saves there.
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:18 - Feb 26 with 588 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:16 - Feb 26 by urbanblue

It has to be remembered that Carson turned in a MOM performance though. There were some good saves there.

Fine but he didn't save the Bonne miss from 2 yards. You can't afford to keep doing that. They have the second worse defense in the league, no cutting edge.
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:19 - Feb 26 with 575 viewsEnigma_Blue

Bonne is really short on confidence at the moment, it happens to most strikers. If he could get him self a couple of goals even if they are just simple tap in's or lucky rebounds of his shin it would give him a boost and he would probably go on another scoring run.

Leaving Jackson out was a poor decision. He has been playing with renewed fire and confidence. It's not like he needed to be rested as he has hardly played most of the season. At times it feels like McKenna is rotating the from three just for the sake of it not for any logical reason.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 17:20]
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:20 - Feb 26 with 560 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:19 - Feb 26 by Enigma_Blue

Bonne is really short on confidence at the moment, it happens to most strikers. If he could get him self a couple of goals even if they are just simple tap in's or lucky rebounds of his shin it would give him a boost and he would probably go on another scoring run.

Leaving Jackson out was a poor decision. He has been playing with renewed fire and confidence. It's not like he needed to be rested as he has hardly played most of the season. At times it feels like McKenna is rotating the from three just for the sake of it not for any logical reason.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 17:20]

He's not going to have easier chances than today.
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:22 - Feb 26 with 534 viewsEnigma_Blue

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:20 - Feb 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He's not going to have easier chances than today.

Very true, like I said he is low on confidence. Early in the season he would have buried that chance.
The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:23 - Feb 26 with 520 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:18 - Feb 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Fine but he didn't save the Bonne miss from 2 yards. You can't afford to keep doing that. They have the second worse defense in the league, no cutting edge.

They also have just reappointed their previously successful manager. I wonder if their defence is going to be better for the rest of the season. Plymouth and Oxford have them to play still.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:25 - Feb 26 with 493 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The most frustrating game I've watched in a long time! on 17:23 - Feb 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

They also have just reappointed their previously successful manager. I wonder if their defence is going to be better for the rest of the season. Plymouth and Oxford have them to play still.

They did defend well at times with their backs against the wall and their keeper was easily MOTD of them but still, if you played that game 10 times, surely we'd win nine of them. A tough one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024