Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is this about street fights today after game 20:13 - Mar 5 with 2186 viewsbackwaywhen

Just seen a you tube clip , anyone see it kick off …..
What is this about street fights today after game on 20:21 - Mar 5 with 2095 viewsMullet

I must have missed it all, as I walked past that area and people were just milling out of the ground and home. I didn't leave especially early either.

Pretty pathetic in this day and age, but no real surprise it's coming back again given the state of society.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What is this about street fights today after game on 20:23 - Mar 5 with 2070 viewsgtsb1966

It's nothing by the looks of it .The only thing that is awful is that an innocent old lady got a right hander.
What is this about street fights today after game on 21:16 - Mar 5 with 1684 viewsYallop

Yep was over in a few mins, young chaps local to the ground. Our lad on the tram back to Blackpool had a fair bit of blood on show
What is this about street fights today after game on 21:23 - Mar 5 with 1589 viewsjeera

What is this about street fights today after game on 20:23 - Mar 5 by gtsb1966

It's nothing by the looks of it .The only thing that is awful is that an innocent old lady got a right hander.

Agree. Don't give a stuff about those idiots.

But if someone has assaulted an elderly person like that they need to be dragged through the courts and hung out to dry.

At that age a shock like that can be the beginning of the end for someone who deserves better.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is this about street fights today after game on 22:09 - Mar 5 with 1289 viewsVeggie

What is this about street fights today after game on 20:23 - Mar 5 by gtsb1966

WTF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024