Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to find ways to beat these better L1 sides 17:20 - Mar 12 with 1608 viewsChrisd

Since we’ve been in this league we just haven’t been able to consistently beat the better sides. I’m not sure what our overall record is, but I doubt it makes for good reading? Although it is still mathematically possible to reach the play offs, I just think we’ve got too much to do especially as other sides keep finding ways to win their games. I see Oxford now have won 5 of their last 6. There’s no doubt KM has done brilliantly since arriving at our club, but finding that formula to beat the good sides is something he and is coaching staff need to work out because we’ve been poor in our execution for the last 3 seasons and it makes all the difference in a promotion chase. Hopefully, next year will be the year!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We need to find ways to beat these better L1 sides on 21:15 - Mar 12 with 147 viewsjayessess

A competent linesman would've done it today.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

We need to find ways to beat these better L1 sides on 21:18 - Mar 12 with 140 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need to find ways to beat these better L1 sides on 21:15 - Mar 12 by jayessess

A competent linesman would've done it today.

Or if one of the Jackson, Bakinson or first Woolfenden chances had been taken. We are playing well enough to beat the top six sides but we are not actually beating any of them ... yet. 4 more chances to put that right. If we beat all four that would go a long way to securing a play-off spot.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 21:19]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024