Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obviously the developments to the stadium are exciting to hear 17:12 - Mar 18 with 627 viewstextbackup

and it's lovely to know the club are in good hands.

But does anyone honestly care that much about the surroundings, what dugouts look like etc?

i walk through the turnstile, 5meters, up about 12 steps, turn right 2 meters along, in my seat.
might have a half time drink
then back to seat, and leave.

simplistic are I - i still miss the corner of the north stand between cobbold, played half time football down there many a times

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Obviously the developments to the stadium are exciting to hear on 17:15 - Mar 18 with 590 viewsJ2BLUE

No not really. Nice to see a bit of care taken though and aiming for certain standards.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Obviously the developments to the stadium are exciting to hear on 17:16 - Mar 18 with 576 viewsBlueBadger

Obviously the developments to the stadium are exciting to hear on 17:15 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

No not really. Nice to see a bit of care taken though and aiming for certain standards.

Essentially that. After nearly 20 years of half-arsing and penny pinching, it's nice that we're genuinely looking to improve ALL aspects of the club.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024