Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is being an Ipswich fan always so relentlessly sh1te? 17:00 - Apr 2 with 3201 viewsDubtractor

Honestly, even when we kid ourselves things are going well, its still ultimately crap. We're going to end up 9th or 10th in poxy division 3.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why is being an Ipswich fan always so relentlessly sh1te? on 23:52 - Apr 2 with 453 viewsitfcsuth

We’ve averaged 1.9ppg during KM tenure (18 games) - that’s a good measuring stick as to how things are going.

Over the course of a season that will get you 89 points.

That will put you right up there.

Short term sitting 9th/10th is clearly where we don’t want to be. Long term this club has a bright bright future.
Why is being an Ipswich fan always so relentlessly sh1te? on 08:28 - Apr 3 with 326 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Things are still going well. We’ve lost ONE game after a 12 game unbeaten run. We need to look forward to next season now, things are on the up. It’s probably your disappointment talking, but if you take a step back and actually look at what’s going on at the club, it hard to stay in a mood. Exciting times ahead
Why is being an Ipswich fan always so relentlessly sh1te? on 09:23 - Apr 3 with 299 viewsVeggie

Why is being an Ipswich fan always so relentlessly sh1te? on 17:15 - Apr 2 by N2_Blue

Get better players in!? Really?

We have a goalkeeper, a CB, a CM and a number 10 who should be no where near this level.

We choked today, that's for sure.

If anything our squad could be weaker next season not stronger.

All the strikers with exception of Jackson need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Your’e right that our number 10 should be nowhere near this level.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 9:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024