Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terms Of Endearment (rude edition) Embarrassment. 18:18 - Apr 4 with 695 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

At work at an elderly clients (she's 91 and very religious) garden today and she called me for elevenses, yes, it is still a thing around these parts.
I'm sitting by the back door, she in her utility room and my phone rings. Don't recognise the number but answer it and a booming Dutch voice on the other end says......

"Hey Steve, you big vvanker b0ll0ck chops c##t, how's it going".
I've got the bloody speaker phone on and the lady sat there in stoney faced silence as i scuttled out of her earshot.
He'd only called to tell me he's got a new number and always greets me with a profanity of some sort.
She hasn't mentioned it and i've been paid so hopefully no long term harm.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Terms Of Endearment (rude edition) Embarrassment. on 19:04 - Apr 4 with 570 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m sure the saucy little minx is used to a few swear words. Does being a rent boy pay well?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Terms Of Endearment (rude edition) Embarrassment. on 20:11 - Apr 4 with 493 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Terms Of Endearment (rude edition) Embarrassment. on 19:04 - Apr 4 by Swansea_Blue

I’m sure the saucy little minx is used to a few swear words. Does being a rent boy pay well?

I'm 30 years her junior so the term "boy" could, i suppose be appropriate in this case.

It paid well in days gone by, but the bottom fell out of it.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Terms Of Endearment (rude edition) Embarrassment. on 21:01 - Apr 4 with 423 viewsFixed_It

#she'sgametoo

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024