Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read 22:32 - Apr 24 with 3207 viewstextbackup

wonder if he'd fancy another go down here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 10:19 - Apr 25 with 539 viewsGuthrum

If we could have the McGoldrick of five or ten years ago, then yes. However ...

I'm sure he still has the skills, but at 34 years old how much does he have left in his legs? Over half his 19 Championship appearances this season were off the bench (sometimes very late), rarely did the full 90 even when starting and he hasn't played at all since early February.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 14:55 - Apr 25 with 428 viewsIpswichKnight

Novel idea but perhaps we should look at players who have never played for us before?
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 15:10 - Apr 25 with 401 viewsDyland

Nah, we need a 20+ a season goal scorer (or two) rather than a goal creator, even one with sublime a skillz as McGoldrick. If he were five years younger I'd bite yer hand off though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 15:26 - Apr 25 with 378 viewsCrock

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:35 - Apr 24 by jayessess

We signed 5 out of contract players last Summer I believe - Aluko, Carroll, Pigott, Evans and Edwards.

2 good signings there.

Poll: Favourite number?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 16:06 - Apr 25 with 348 viewschicoazul

No thanks but what a great player. The best of the Banter Era? Probably.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024