Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Nottingham Forest 08:00 - Apr 27 with 2714 viewschicoazul

I always think of them as a club very much like us - a once big club fallen on hard times trying to make it back to the big time who have taken plenty of punches.
Just goes to show that it is *possible* to have a huge turnaround in form early in the season if you get the right Manager in.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:16 - Apr 28 with 283 viewstractorboy1978

Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:10 - Apr 28 by Chrisd

Of course it isn't, we play in L1 in a lower standard of football. If we are going to draw comparisons compare it with another club in the same league, not a side that plays in a better standard of football who'll face tougher opposition week in, week out.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 11:11]

But Forest have far better players than us, that's why it is relative. They are a side that should be in and around the top 6 at that level and have underachieved for a few years. He's done a great job, I'm not knocking it at all.

Are you saying that McKenna should have come in and achieved more than 2.05 points per game because this is L1?
Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:23 - Apr 28 with 258 viewsChrisd

Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:16 - Apr 28 by tractorboy1978

But Forest have far better players than us, that's why it is relative. They are a side that should be in and around the top 6 at that level and have underachieved for a few years. He's done a great job, I'm not knocking it at all.

Are you saying that McKenna should have come in and achieved more than 2.05 points per game because this is L1?

Not at all, I feel KM has had a very decent start with us if he could've turned a few of those draws into wins then his PPG would've been even better. However, I still don't find it relative drawing the comparisons though, L1 football is huge step away now from the Championship.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:56 - Apr 28 with 230 viewsRadlett_blue

Well done Nottingham Forest on 11:23 - Apr 28 by Chrisd

Not at all, I feel KM has had a very decent start with us if he could've turned a few of those draws into wins then his PPG would've been even better. However, I still don't find it relative drawing the comparisons though, L1 football is huge step away now from the Championship.

As a certain Paul Hurst found out!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Well done Nottingham Forest on 13:40 - Apr 28 with 199 viewsStrimmer

Best thing about Cooper's success is it shows you can have a cracking league campaign AND a great cup run in the same season. Never again 'concentrate on the league! I shall not hear it.

Poll: Was it a punch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024