Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think of some obscure sport we could get into for the summer 09:54 - May 2 with 1655 viewsKeno

Is there a Suffolk Dwile Flunking league??

or how about Flaming puck unicycle hockey?

Surely that must start getting covered by BBC soon, afterall they broadcast snooker
[Post edited 2 May 2022 10:02]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone think of some obscure sport we could get into for the summer on 08:37 - May 3 with 314 viewsIpswichKnight

Anyone think of some obscure sport we could get into for the summer on 07:22 - May 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Tennis? The brand ambassador for Porsche, BA, Tiffany etc etc will ensure a bit more coverage than the usual two weeks in June.

You could try taking up croquet. Suffolk is quite good at that

Take BA out and replace it with either Emirates or Qatar airways and you’d be bang on. BA is not high brand enough for Tennis anymore has to have more in common with the instagramers who love a bit of fake money from the gulf.
Anyone think of some obscure sport we could get into for the summer on 14:04 - May 3 with 283 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone think of some obscure sport we could get into for the summer on 07:22 - May 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Tennis? The brand ambassador for Porsche, BA, Tiffany etc etc will ensure a bit more coverage than the usual two weeks in June.

You could try taking up croquet. Suffolk is quite good at that

How dare you suggest lawn tennis and croquet are for the upper class.

I’ve a good mind to interrupt my salmon fishing trip and get Jeeves to give you a jolly good thrashing.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024