Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley Parking 14:10 - May 5 with 838 viewshype313

Been offered some FA Cup final tickets and not been to Wembley since 2000 thought I might give it a whirl.

Any recommendations on Parking? Presume close by will be a nightmare, but maybe somewhere a couple of tube stops away?

Tried Gatwick but it's fully booked.
[Post edited 5 May 2022 14:10]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wembley Parking on 14:17 - May 5 with 804 viewsLower_North

Stanmore (M25 Dive off at South Mimms) It's 4 stops from there.
Wembley Parking on 14:28 - May 5 with 792 viewsitfcjoe

I used to go into Uxbridge as free parking near to the High Street, a number of decent places for food and a beer and then a tube in from there. Sure much more convenient places but it was a nice balance of stuff to do and ease to get in and then away from

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wembley Parking on 14:31 - May 5 with 786 viewshype313

Wembley Parking on 14:28 - May 5 by itfcjoe

I used to go into Uxbridge as free parking near to the High Street, a number of decent places for food and a beer and then a tube in from there. Sure much more convenient places but it was a nice balance of stuff to do and ease to get in and then away from

Cheers Joe, seeing as its not kicking off until 17.45 that will give us a chance to spend a bit of time getting something to eat and drink.

Was looking at train but from memory you pretty much have to queue from Wembley way for an hour, don't fancy that.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wembley Parking on 15:50 - May 5 with 688 viewsSenatorBlue

I always drive to Watford Junction station, then a short rail ride to Wembley. Car park right next to station and easy to find and exit from.

Station at Wembley is Central up the high street, about 15 mins walk, with short queue after match.
[Post edited 5 May 2022 15:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024