Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Brighton vs Man Utd 18:09 - May 7 with 1100 viewsGarv

Reminds me of several of our McKenna ball performances over the last few months*.

They're all over them, keeping possession for fun and creating half chances all the time. United are basically kicking for touch every time they get the ball.

*Specifically the Wigan game where I thought we were so far and away the better team it was ridiculous.

Trouble is, us and Brighton are quite similar in the sense that you could easily see it ending 1-1.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Watching Brighton vs Man Utd on 00:05 - May 8 with 799 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this aged well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching Brighton vs Man Utd on 09:38 - May 8 with 623 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brighton having a good season. I was really impressed with Potter when he was at the Swans. He’s got oodles of emotional intelligence and relates to the players really well. His attacking play was excellent, but they had a real issue with defending set pieces which cost them places in the table. Sounds like he’s solved that problem now at Brighton.

I always felt Cook was the opposite really; didn’t see much emotional intelligence from him when he was publicly hanging players out to dry. It was one of his main weaknesses and I still don’t understand how he had such a good reputation nor achieved the successes he had.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 9:41]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watching Brighton vs Man Utd on 16:12 - May 8 with 469 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Watching Brighton vs Man Utd on 09:38 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

Brighton having a good season. I was really impressed with Potter when he was at the Swans. He’s got oodles of emotional intelligence and relates to the players really well. His attacking play was excellent, but they had a real issue with defending set pieces which cost them places in the table. Sounds like he’s solved that problem now at Brighton.

I always felt Cook was the opposite really; didn’t see much emotional intelligence from him when he was publicly hanging players out to dry. It was one of his main weaknesses and I still don’t understand how he had such a good reputation nor achieved the successes he had.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 9:41]

Well he has the good reputation because of the successes he had.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024