Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina 17:15 - May 20 with 991 viewsSamWhiteUK

but if the transfer window doesn't open until June 10th, wouldn't we have to wait until then for anything official?
Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 17:18 - May 20 with 965 viewsfooters

Suspect we'd do another loan deal but with a view to permanent considering his wages if McKenna wants him back.

And let's face it, who wouldn't. He loves the Town!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 17:41 - May 20 with 869 viewsKieran_Knows

The ‘transfer window’ is such a myth. Clubs can literally sign players whenever they like. Clubs have been announcing deals for players even before the last game of the season.

It really doesn’t matter when we announce him (if he signing at all).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 17:45 - May 20 with 844 viewsBonneNIL

I take it his parent team didn't go back up and still cant afford his wages either?

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 18:32 - May 20 with 746 viewsJuggsy

Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 17:45 - May 20 by BonneNIL

I take it his parent team didn't go back up and still cant afford his wages either?

Dijon finished 11th
Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 18:36 - May 20 with 730 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If a deal agreed between the 2 clubs and contract signed they would announce it today so nothing to see if until something to see

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Everyone crying out for the club to announce Celina on 18:50 - May 20 with 691 viewsgtsb1966

Probably get shot down for this but I would sign him in a heartbeat....in a different league. I'm not sure league 1 is where he can excel week in week out. Having said that I would still sign him because I think we'll go up next season. A bit cryptic but I'm sure you know what I mean.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024