Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS, petrol and inflation 14:26 - Jun 9 with 880 viewsHARRY10

In a bid to prolong his stay (surely, promote himself as a competent PM) Mr Johnson announced a number of bold new initiatives in the Commons today

NHS - to tackle the chronic shortage of beds, and the increasing waiting lists hospitals will now be able to sell off beds. With fewer beds, will come less demand and so the NHS will be able to match demand to the number of nurses available - removing the need for more nurses.

Fuel - The Tories plan to reintroduce Green Shield stamps. Which as well as giving 'something aback' to the motorist, will also give a much needed boost to the small gift industry

Inflation - Haggling is to become part of the shopping experience, along with barter. The reduction in prices should soon see inflation under control

Electricity - Many of the giant windmills that blight our countryside, and seas, will be switched off to save the cost of powering them to go round

Airports - To reduce the waiting time, aircraft will be able to increase the number of standing spaces inside the aircraft, along with the reduction in the amount of time spent training pilots. Those with a PSV will now be able to apply for a pilots licence.
NHS, petrol and inflation on 14:29 - Jun 9 with 854 viewsblueasfook

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:00 - Jun 9 with 786 viewsHARRY10

What was intended as parody, has now become fact.

The bloated, lying Walrus has gone from saying he wanted a high wage economy to saying wage increases will cause higher inflation. So workers are to accept a lower wage now (below the rate of inflation).

This fat crook just stumbles from one balls up to another with no sense of control or direction. He spouts ill informed shte, then has to retract it through yet another U-turn

The cnts who forced this obscenity on the rest of us need horse whipping
NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:26 - Jun 9 with 757 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:00 - Jun 9 by HARRY10

What was intended as parody, has now become fact.

The bloated, lying Walrus has gone from saying he wanted a high wage economy to saying wage increases will cause higher inflation. So workers are to accept a lower wage now (below the rate of inflation).

This fat crook just stumbles from one balls up to another with no sense of control or direction. He spouts ill informed shte, then has to retract it through yet another U-turn

The cnts who forced this obscenity on the rest of us need horse whipping

Blimey, you’re angrier than normal today.

Come fishing with me on Sunday, that’ll calm you down a tad 🎣👍

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:31 - Jun 9 with 745 viewsHARRY10

NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:26 - Jun 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

whooom-ooosh

as to sitting on a river bank like some sad billy no mates, no thanks

ps have a look up of the expression 'tongue in cheek'
NHS, petrol and inflation on 16:15 - Jun 9 with 668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

NHS, petrol and inflation on 15:26 - Jun 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

The right bank I hope.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024