Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? 22:57 - Jun 17 with 1113 viewsDubtractor

I'm a huge fan of everything Ripley Johnson has done, but Rose City Band may just be my favourite.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:13 - Jun 17 with 1077 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not really my thing but it did remind me of this....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:17 - Jun 17 with 1068 viewsDubtractor

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:13 - Jun 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not really my thing but it did remind me of this....

Always got time for SVE.

Here is some more conventional psych.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 09:05 - Jun 18 with 951 viewsNicholasRidiculous

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:17 - Jun 17 by Dubtractor

Always got time for SVE.

And they are playing NAC in september
Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 09:07 - Jun 18 with 948 viewsDubtractor

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 09:05 - Jun 18 by NicholasRidiculous

And they are playing NAC in september

Yep. Got tickets for that as soon as they were announced!

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 10:35 - Jun 18 with 913 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:17 - Jun 17 by Dubtractor

Always got time for SVE.

Nice. Really like the track in the OP too - I didn’t even know that genre was a thing, but sounds like great Sunday morning option after a heavy night before.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 11:16 - Jun 18 with 890 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thanks Buh, this has made my Sat morning. Clearing out my garage like:

I hope the neighbours are enjoying it too 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 11:56 - Jun 18 with 872 viewsWeWereZombies

I might be taking the thread title too literally but hey ho:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 12:41 - Jun 18 with 853 viewsBLUEBEAT

you may like this but more funky country really

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 14:00 - Jun 18 with 823 viewsmylittletown

That is excellent. Thanks for posting.
Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:59 - Jun 18 with 725 viewsDubtractor

Ah, nice to see some love for Rose city band.

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 00:04 - Jun 19 with 709 viewsDubtractor

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 12:41 - Jun 18 by BLUEBEAT

you may like this but more funky country really

Yeah, like that. Always got time for a bit of country funk - I've got an amazing compilation cd of it!

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 06:58 - Jun 20 with 608 viewsNicholasRidiculous

Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 23:59 - Jun 18 by Dubtractor

Ah, nice to see some love for Rose city band.

Been listening all weekend, really very good indeed, like The Jesus and Mary Chain and John Squire talked the Velvet Underground into forming a country band.

Tickets bought.
Anyone want some amazing psychedelic country music? on 09:39 - Jun 20 with 573 viewsBluish

This is superb. Such as shame they're not at EOTR (from what I can tell).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024