Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) 09:46 - Jul 5 with 1958 viewskeanekipper

I would like to know this, too. on 09:48 - Jul 5 with 1956 viewsBlueBadger

So I can shake their hand.

Drinking driving is for c***s.
Doubly so if they're paid sufficiently well to be able to afford a bloody taxi and/or hotel for the night.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) on 10:15 - Jul 5 with 1727 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Interesting use of the word 'snitch' there.

I assume you condone drink driving. I'll believe a highly calibrated roadside breath test and an even more accurate evidential sample a long time before I'll believe the accused.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I would like to know this, too. on 10:22 - Jul 5 with 1676 viewsMediocre_Quick

I would like to know this, too. on 09:48 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

So I can shake their hand.

Drinking driving is for c***s.
Doubly so if they're paid sufficiently well to be able to afford a bloody taxi and/or hotel for the night.

The fact he was in & out of the station in 45 minutes shows there was something wrong and why he's fighting the case,

But nice to see its guilty until proved innocent with some of our fans
I would like to know this, too. on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 1611 viewsSWGF

I would like to know this, too. on 10:22 - Jul 5 by Mediocre_Quick

The fact he was in & out of the station in 45 minutes shows there was something wrong and why he's fighting the case,

He was found guilty, received a 40-month driving ban (which he has since had suspended) and a £5,000 fine.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I would like to know this, too. on 10:26 - Jul 5 with 1589 viewsParky

He was found guilty.
I would like to know this, too. on 10:30 - Jul 5 with 1537 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Norwood says he was in and out in 45 minutes. No-one else has said that.

The CPS cannot legally prosecute with an evidential sample of less that 35mg/l of breath. They take two evidential samples, and use the lowest.

So to even end up at Crown Court thats the sample they have. Norwood could have blown 36mg/l thats still over the limit.

You're forgetting, he's already been found guilty, you aren't suddenly not guilty when you appeal.You're guilty at that point until an appeal finds you innocent. Else they would have had to release Levi Bellfield when he appealed.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I would like to know this, too. on 10:35 - Jul 5 with 1473 viewsBlueBadger

Alright then. He's(appeal dependent) probably a c*** for drink driving in 2020 when he could afford a taxi and/or hotel and DEFINITELY one for doing it 2012 when he probably could afford a taxi and/or hotel room then as well.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2022 14:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) on 10:47 - Jul 5 with 1350 viewsWhos_blue

I'm trying to hold back on jumping in with 2 feet here. Are you honestly suggesting that there is something dishonourable about "snitching" on drink drivers?
They kill people.
Well done to the "snitch".

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Login to get fewer ads

who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) on 11:16 - Jul 5 with 1146 viewsBonneNIL

It was Mark Ashton all along.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

I would like to know this, too. on 11:18 - Jul 5 with 1139 viewsSTYG

Oh dear.
who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) on 11:21 - Jul 5 with 1119 viewsSTYG

who was the norwood snitch then... (n/t) on 10:47 - Jul 5 by Whos_blue

I'm trying to hold back on jumping in with 2 feet here. Are you honestly suggesting that there is something dishonourable about "snitching" on drink drivers?
They kill people.
Well done to the "snitch".

Always a strange one.

I've twice called the Police and given the location of a driver swerving all over the road, hitting the kerb etc and given them the reg number and location.

Whether they are drunk, on drugs, unfit medically to drive or having some medical episode, they need the emergency services to deal with them asap, whether it's arresting them or getting them to hospital.

Would much rather be a snitch than read in the papers that someone was killed by a drink driver or killed themselves when unfit to drive.
I would like to know this, too. on 18:03 - Jul 5 with 614 viewsBrads

I would like to know this, too. on 10:30 - Jul 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Norwood says he was in and out in 45 minutes. No-one else has said that.

The CPS cannot legally prosecute with an evidential sample of less that 35mg/l of breath. They take two evidential samples, and use the lowest.

So to even end up at Crown Court thats the sample they have. Norwood could have blown 36mg/l thats still over the limit.

You're forgetting, he's already been found guilty, you aren't suddenly not guilty when you appeal.You're guilty at that point until an appeal finds you innocent. Else they would have had to release Levi Bellfield when he appealed.

He claimed in the statman interview that he didn’t have time to drink much as we’d played at Bristol away…but it was after Cambridge away in pre season ha.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024