Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! 15:58 - Jul 23 with 404 viewsWallingford_Boy

Results and performances and pretty much irrelevant, players hardly get out of second gear.

Minutes in legs is all that counts.

RIP Sir Bobby

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 15:59 - Jul 23 with 384 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Im more concerned that our first team has actually got worse.. Need some quality additions asap.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:01 - Jul 23 with 341 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I'm not sure I buy that.

I don't expect them to be playing like peak Barca, but I expect to see something that looks cohesive.

The result doesn't matter, I agree. But the performance and how well the players can execute a system surely does the week before the season starts. We've looked clueless.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:03 - Jul 23 with 324 viewsITFCBlues

Friendly or no friendly, tactically we've changed nothing. We're still slow in possession, we don't look like scoring goals. Play backwards and along the defence way too often.

Teams will again come and sit deep and I'm afraid thus far, we've not looked like we'd be anymore capable of breaking that down.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:04 - Jul 23 with 290 viewsbilllm

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:03 - Jul 23 by ITFCBlues

Friendly or no friendly, tactically we've changed nothing. We're still slow in possession, we don't look like scoring goals. Play backwards and along the defence way too often.

Teams will again come and sit deep and I'm afraid thus far, we've not looked like we'd be anymore capable of breaking that down.

Have to agree with that,
Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:07 - Jul 23 with 267 viewsWallingford_Boy

Get a grip you lot, it’s a pre season friendly! on 16:03 - Jul 23 by ITFCBlues

Let’s judge this time next week.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024