Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Screen 15:57 - Jul 30 with 1676 viewsITFCLuke

Need to just have the time there and the score, can't read anything at all from SBR Upper and be surprised if anyone can from most of the stadium. Don't think we need both starting lineups, subs, sponsors and itfc badge at all times
Big Screen on 16:08 - Jul 30 with 1587 viewsZx1988

Agreed. Just needs a SSN-style summary with scorers and cards.

Hopefully it's a work in progress, and they'll realise that there's a big difference between looking at the excel spreadsheet they're running it on on a 21" monitor compared to a 200" screen.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 16:10]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Big Screen on 18:09 - Jul 30 with 1397 viewsArnieM

There’s far too much information on the scoreboard, making the font size too small to read . We don’t need the teams listed throughout the game. Just the score , time and scorers names. I don’t actually think the scoreboard is very big ( not as big as I thought it was going to be I have to admit), but it’s nice to have one at last . 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Big Screen on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 1364 viewsEly_Blue

Perfectly readable from where I was sat with the exception of the top right quadrant

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Big Screen on 18:30 - Jul 30 with 1306 viewsMark

I could just about read the player names and it was good to refer to who had been booked. It was brilliant to see an instant replay of the goals. I liked that there was very little advertising on the screen, unlike the pitch-side LED boards which bombarded us with ads.
Big Screen on 18:37 - Jul 30 with 1266 viewslongtimefan

Big Screen on 18:16 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

Perfectly readable from where I was sat with the exception of the top right quadrant

Is that SAR Lower? That’s where I am and I can’t see the upper right quadrant. Everything else is easily readable but I did comment that I doubted anyone past the halfway line would be able to read the team sheet text
Big Screen on 18:40 - Jul 30 with 1238 viewsSTYG

Big Screen on 18:37 - Jul 30 by longtimefan

Is that SAR Lower? That’s where I am and I can’t see the upper right quadrant. Everything else is easily readable but I did comment that I doubted anyone past the halfway line would be able to read the team sheet text

Forget which team we played away but they rotated the info.

Home team arranged six players on left and five on right. Perfectly readable as large and had goals and cards and then the away team came up 15 seconds or so later.

The score and time was displayed on the left hand side. Time at the top, home team badge and score below. Away team badge and score below that. All flowed nicely.

Maybe the club will take the feedback on and change it accordingly but you’d like to think we’d tested that already with people sat in the further away parts of the North.
Big Screen on 20:07 - Jul 30 with 1030 viewsSitfcB

Big Screen on 18:16 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

After all that crying…!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Big Screen on 20:15 - Jul 30 with 985 viewsJamie1991

Yeah couldn't read it from SBR Upper , said the same that we just need the teams and scores . hopefully going forward they will adjust it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024