Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bloke next to me... 22:30 - Jul 30 with 1212 viewsPendejo

Often when I've gone to games I've come away disappointed that who say / stood next to me wasn't very talkative...
Today the bloke next to me made up for the 20 years of miserable tvvats by talking pretty much throughout the game, talking mortgages during a particularly exciting passage of play...

Made a new friend today, met an old friend I hadn't seen since.... Long before covid?Stand

Thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere of a more vociferous Cobbold Stand.

We may not have won but we got 1 more point than the equivalent game last season. Disappointed Morsy didn't score and what a shocking penalty to give away.

Match day one done, forty five to go.

Bagged a friends ST while he's on holiday so will be back for MK and Barnsley games.

Leisurely drive home and a pleasant drink in Wapping, overall good day out.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The bloke next to me... on 22:37 - Jul 30 with 1121 viewsCoastalblue

I'm going to random giggle about thinking back to a quick and exciting attack occuring down our left side while being vaguely aware there's a bloke talking to you about mortgages throughout it.

Just for everybody elses info, the people he was with with apologised to Pendejo for him while the bloke in front moved two seats sideways to get away from him. (The talky guy, not Pendejo, I think)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The bloke next to me... on 22:40 - Jul 30 with 1097 viewsclive_baker

Cor that sounds like hard work. No such issues for me, the old bloke next to me gave me not 1 but 2 hard boiled fruity sweets. Had never met him before but I was absolutely buzzing when he waved those bad boys under my nose.

He can come again.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The bloke next to me... on 03:10 - Jul 31 with 739 viewsIllinoisblue

The bloke next to me... on 22:40 - Jul 30 by clive_baker

Cor that sounds like hard work. No such issues for me, the old bloke next to me gave me not 1 but 2 hard boiled fruity sweets. Had never met him before but I was absolutely buzzing when he waved those bad boys under my nose.

He can come again.

Grooming in plain sight. What is the world coming to?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024