Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football related/adjacent dreams 08:18 - Aug 6 with 383 viewsunbelievablue

Mad one last night. I scored a goal for Roy Keane's Rangers at Celtic Park. A bit of a David Platt Italia 90 style over the shoulder volley.

As usual the nature of my dreams means there are more threads than a David Fincher movie. Turns out I didn't actually score for Rangers, someone of the same name who looks a bit like me did. Yet no-one in my dream life questioned my claim. Idiots.

Any good ones?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Football related/adjacent dreams on 08:29 - Aug 6 with 350 viewsSharkey

My football dreams (and it's been a while since I've had one) were for no known reason (that being the way of dreams) always at Bramall Lane, and Sheff Utd were in their Alex Sabella (R.I.P.) kit, and the stands were ramshackle and made of wood, like the main street in Deadwood.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 8:35]
Football related/adjacent dreams on 12:16 - Aug 6 with 275 viewsjudespiveyg

Don't usually remember dreams but I remember years ago when I was maybe about 10 I had a dream that I was playing for Ipswich against Manchester United. Hadn't realised I was in dream until I celebrated my third goal by doing some unbelievable gymnastics in front of the North Stand. Woke up a bit disappointed. Find it funny my brain went 'wait you can't do this' after doing some somersaults, as opposed to bagging a hat trick vs the biggest team in the country.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Football related/adjacent dreams on 12:25 - Aug 6 with 262 viewsBudapestByBlimp

I had a dream a few years back that my bike was stolen from outside a shop. Next thing I know I'm in an office with Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor and we're all having a cuppa. I tell Mick about my bike, he has a chuckle and gets on the phone to Jay Tabb. Turns out that Tabby stole it for a laugh, little sh1t, I still haven't forgiven him.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 12:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024