Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FORWARDDDDDDDDD 21:25 - Aug 27 with 1291 viewstivo

Is there anything worse than dinosaurs screeching this over and over as we try and make some space by moving it across the pitch ffs
FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:26 - Aug 27 with 1267 viewsjeera

Otherwise known as Paul Cook fans.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:31 - Aug 27 with 1231 viewsZoomba

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of sitting next to one of these people. With the inclusion of "... is useless" after every misplaced pass or run.
FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:36 - Aug 27 with 1191 viewsDJR

To be honest, I think we did need to move the ball forward more quickly on occasions today, because moving it across the pitch allowed Barnsley to get 10 men behind the ball, which made them difficult to break down. However, I have never screeched those words.
FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:39 - Aug 27 with 1153 viewsSheffordBlue

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:36 - Aug 27 by DJR

To be honest, I think we did need to move the ball forward more quickly on occasions today, because moving it across the pitch allowed Barnsley to get 10 men behind the ball, which made them difficult to break down. However, I have never screeched those words.

There were times we did. Evans long ball to Davis whose shot was well saved was one memorable example. The Opta Stats haven't been updated yet for today but before today's game we were leading the league on both 'Build Up Attacks' and 'Direct Attacks'

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 1141 viewsjeera

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:36 - Aug 27 by DJR

" I think we did need to move the ball forward more quickly on occasions"...

is a bit different to screaming "Get it up there!".

Usually without really knowing what they even mean by 'get it up there in the first place'.

I was a bit disappointed at some of the passing if I'm honest. But then reminded myself the players don't have the same view of the pitch I have!

Sometimes it's easier to pick a pass with the help of a high up camera.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 1065 viewshomer_123

The more direct pass out wide to Davis worked well today...we didn't use Burns as well.

Your point though about moving the ball to create that space is valid.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 07:57 - Aug 28 with 755 viewsBlueForYou

What about diagonally forward? Is that ok?
FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 08:11 - Aug 28 with 697 viewstivo

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 07:57 - Aug 28 by BlueForYou

What about diagonally forward? Is that ok?

I have no qualms with playing the odd long ball at all - but hopelessly aiming a long ball when we have possession is different.

The diagonals to Davis today are perfect examples of it working, but he had all that space because their players had pressed our back 3 leaving the space (ie because of not going long forward immediately).

My Dad was one of those who used to scream FORWARD, but I am glad to see how he can see the style of play is really suiting us so screams something else now instead ;)
Login to get fewer ads

FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 08:12 - Aug 28 with 697 viewsblueprint

This and “Shoooooooott”
FORWARDDDDDDDDD on 08:36 - Aug 28 with 627 viewswrightsrightglove

I sit behind a couple in section 4 and they’re clearly not the full ticket. But it’s constantly ‘forward ffs’ or ‘wide it’ is another favourite (wide it?!?!??!). She also decided to call Ladapo sh*t at the top of her voice and then her partner boo’d Jackson coming on.

Absolute state of some of our fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024