Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argentine winger c.2006? 09:02 - Nov 28 with 901 viewsTOWNcalledMALICE

Watching the Argentina v. Mexico game on Saturday got me thinking about what happened to the Argentine left(?) winger than Magilton signed (c.£1M+ when that was big bucks), from memory he had a bad injury in his first game (I remember seeing him play mid-week in a home game?) and didn't play for us again? Any ideas?

“and Chaplin makes it 5-0, know one dreamt of this last night….”

Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:06 - Nov 28 with 881 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Luciano Civelli?

Made a hero of himself with a thumbs up to the north stand from his stretcher as he went off.

According to Wikipedia he went back to Argentina and then retired in 2016. Also says on there that he made 17 appearances for us which surprises me.
Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:18 - Nov 28 with 833 viewsdavblue

Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:06 - Nov 28 by Matt_Netherlands

Luciano Civelli?

Made a hero of himself with a thumbs up to the north stand from his stretcher as he went off.

According to Wikipedia he went back to Argentina and then retired in 2016. Also says on there that he made 17 appearances for us which surprises me.

he looked like he was going to be a good signing for us, gutted it never worked out here in the end.
Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:40 - Nov 28 with 790 viewsGuthrum

Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:06 - Nov 28 by Matt_Netherlands

Luciano Civelli?

He did make appearances for Ipswich after the injury, but seemed to have lost some of the spark and fluency showed when he first arrived. Then shortly after returned to South America, where he didn't do badly in what is perhaps a less hard-tackling environment than the English Championship.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Argentine winger c.2006? on 13:44 - Nov 28 with 646 viewsTrumptonBlue

He was injured in his 8th game, all of which were starts. He returned very nearly two years later and made nine sub appearances under Jewell.
Argentine winger c.2006? on 14:22 - Nov 28 with 586 viewsMediocre_Quick

Argentine winger c.2006? on 09:40 - Nov 28 by Guthrum

He did make appearances for Ipswich after the injury, but seemed to have lost some of the spark and fluency showed when he first arrived. Then shortly after returned to South America, where he didn't do badly in what is perhaps a less hard-tackling environment than the English Championship.

South American football is a lot tougher and rougher than the Championship will ever be
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024