Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Window Priority 09:59 - Dec 3 with 465 viewsC_Jam_Blue

I know we have long debated the need to strengthen certain positions on the pitch but I feel the over-riding need at the moment is to bring in one or two players with a stronger mentality. The fact that we keep conceding late goals on a regular basis shows there is a leadership vacuum at key moments within our team.

We have Morsey who obviously is a leader out on the pitch but we need more. I had hoped that Keogh might have been that player but that does not seem to be the case. I don't particularly mind what position they play (striker, No.10 or attacking midfielder would be best of course) but we need one or two stronger characters to help us over the line in situations like last night.

Our team feels like a tight-knit group of talented players led by a very competent coaching team but increasingly teams will come to Portman Road and always think they have a chance unless we display more mental strength.
Transfer Window Priority on 10:03 - Dec 3 with 449 viewsSimonds92

I think that as soon as our mentality switches to sitting in and running for the corner we've got a problem. A problem all of our own making. Im not sure if that comes from the players or the coaching team but it has proven to be ineffective on numerous occasions.
Transfer Window Priority on 10:13 - Dec 3 with 426 viewsFrimleyBlue

Need a new 10
need a Burns replacement
need another cm
need another striker

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024