Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing…. Wycombe’s electronic advertising boards make it… 08:45 - Dec 18 with 696 viewsITFC_Forever

…impossible to follow the game at the far end.

Thought it was just me, but I heard several people say it.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 9:08]

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

And another thing…. Wycombe’s electronic advertising boards make it impossib on 08:57 - Dec 18 with 647 viewsevansblue

Me and my mates all Said this. We couldn’t see a thing up the other end and constantly lost sight of the ball. Floodlights didn’t seem the best either. Anyway I will stop my moaning there. Decent hot dog outside the ground, nice couple of beers but a shame we couldn’t turn possession in to goals. Roll on Boxing Day
And another thing…. Wycombe’s electronic advertising boards make it… on 10:07 - Dec 18 with 518 viewsEastTownBlue

I didn't notice until it had got dark for the second half. As you said, the far end was difficult to see what was happening.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 10:07]
And another thing…. Wycombe’s electronic advertising boards make it… on 10:35 - Dec 18 with 468 viewsFixed_It

And another thing…. Wycombe’s electronic advertising boards make it… on 10:07 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

I didn't notice until it had got dark for the second half. As you said, the far end was difficult to see what was happening.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 10:07]

I struggled more with it there last season to be honest - evening KO.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024