Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 9 League Games 12:26 - Jan 3 with 1055 viewsSkip_Intro

I'm keeping the faith but here's a bit more perspective...14 points from our last 9 games (which is 20% of the season) isn't even playoff form...and none of those games were against top 6 clubs. We need to get ourselves on a good run and sharpish imo.

I agree we musn't get hysterical but that's got to be concerning hasn't it?

COYB!
Last 9 League Games on 12:31 - Jan 3 with 990 viewsFrimleyBlue

It is. But its interesting that people want new players but no matter what player you mention. There doesn't seem to be anyone other than ladapo to leave out.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Last 9 League Games on 12:33 - Jan 3 with 979 viewsSkip_Intro

Last 9 League Games on 12:31 - Jan 3 by FrimleyBlue

It is. But its interesting that people want new players but no matter what player you mention. There doesn't seem to be anyone other than ladapo to leave out.

I see what you did there you tinker...
Last 9 League Games on 12:34 - Jan 3 with 971 viewspatrickswell

Yes, but it's only over the last 3 or 4 games that it's cost us. Plymouth have won 4 in a row but were winless in 4 before then. Wednesday have won 3 in a row but were winless in 3 before then. Still plenty of time for us to put a winning run together and for the others to slip up.
Last 9 League Games on 12:37 - Jan 3 with 925 viewsIllinoisblue

Last 9 League Games on 12:31 - Jan 3 by FrimleyBlue

Genuine question - and I’m probably the least suited to ask it - but other than that one FA Cup game you don’t actually go to Ipswich games, right? You obviously care about ITFC, just curious as to how that doesn’t translate to going to games.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Last 9 League Games on 12:45 - Jan 3 with 851 viewsFrimleyBlue

Last 9 League Games on 12:37 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

Genuine question - and I’m probably the least suited to ask it - but other than that one FA Cup game you don’t actually go to Ipswich games, right? You obviously care about ITFC, just curious as to how that doesn’t translate to going to games.

If the world of I follow didn't exist I'd go to games. But with it possible to watch all games, I'd rather it this way and keep myself free for family time.

I spent 5 years running the football club and using up every hour with that. It's just better for me and family to not be restrictive on weekends etc again.

Obviously when I lived in Ipswich I had a season ticket and went with my dad every week. But as I've got older priories change.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Last 9 League Games on 12:47 - Jan 3 with 820 viewsSkip_Intro

Last 9 League Games on 12:45 - Jan 3 by FrimleyBlue

If the world of I follow didn't exist I'd go to games. But with it possible to watch all games, I'd rather it this way and keep myself free for family time.

I spent 5 years running the football club and using up every hour with that. It's just better for me and family to not be restrictive on weekends etc again.

Obviously when I lived in Ipswich I had a season ticket and went with my dad every week. But as I've got older priories change.

"I spent 5 years running the football club and using up every hour with that. It's just better for me and family to not be restrictive on weekends etc again. "

You are Marcus Evans and I claim my £5...explains a lot tbf...
Last 9 League Games on 12:50 - Jan 3 with 786 viewsIllinoisblue

Last 9 League Games on 12:45 - Jan 3 by FrimleyBlue

Fair enough, not knocking it and everyone’s got their reasons be it family or work or whatever.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024