Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed not to see Hirst starting 18:50 - Jan 24 with 637 viewsWeirdFishes

Was hoping he’d get a decent run of games to build some confidence and pick up some form.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 552 viewsDarkHorse

Not for me. Ludapo always looks better starting than he does as a sub, and Hirst looked really rusty - I take your point about a run of games helping, but I'd trust McKenna to make the right call in getting him up to that level.
Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:04 - Jan 24 with 528 viewsNutkins_Return

Always likely. From the odd game off the bench to Sat/Tues doesn't make sense when Freddie is completely fresh for 65 mins. Hirst to come on.

We need to be aggressive tonight. Keogh is hopefully bang up for this and we don't suffer from the changes at the back. They need to be bang on motivated to win themselves a start Sat
Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:07 - Jan 24 with 507 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wasn’t sure how he’d approach this. Hirst probably would benefit from a run, but that would be harsh on Ladapo who’s been playing really well (except for finishing!) and has been key to us getting up the pitch.

A fresh Hirst coming on and grabbing a brace will do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:08 - Jan 24 with 501 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:07 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

I wasn’t sure how he’d approach this. Hirst probably would benefit from a run, but that would be harsh on Ladapo who’s been playing really well (except for finishing!) and has been key to us getting up the pitch.

A fresh Hirst coming on and grabbing a brace will do.

Looked a little out of puff at times. 2 games in 4 days probably deemed a bit too much for him just yet.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:27 - Jan 24 with 441 viewsSwansea_Blue

Disappointed not to see Hirst starting on 19:08 - Jan 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Looked a little out of puff at times. 2 games in 4 days probably deemed a bit too much for him just yet.

Ladapo’s certainly more mobile from what I’ve seen so far. Not that I could see much on Saturday!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024