Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programmes 15:43 - Jan 27 with 1685 viewsCraigIT

I still collect them. Not happy tomorrow s is a reduced version.
Programmes on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 1655 viewsZx1988

How come? At least it still gives you a physical record of the game, and something to collect.

Sadly the decline of the physical programme just seems to be the way of the world - why spend money on creating a physical item, when you can just as easily create a digital package of exactly the same content?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 15:51]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Programmes on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 1618 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Has been for the other cup games too, I don't see the issue - they reduce the price from £3.50 to £2.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Programmes on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 1596 viewsSitfcB

Obviously haven’t collected them for long then as always been a reduced version for cup games, well since I’ve been going anyway (20 years)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Programmes on 18:01 - Jan 27 with 1441 viewsCraigIT

I think it should be a full edition against a team like Burnley. But I am not moaning too much !.
Programmes on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 1432 viewsfredbarber

At least the club still produce a programme.

Most clubs we play don’t Wycombe, forest green, fleetwood to name a few
Programmes on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 1363 viewsEnigma_Blue

Programmes on 18:01 - Jan 27 by CraigIT

I think it should be a full edition against a team like Burnley. But I am not moaning too much !.

You wouldn't have been happy with the ones you used to get for mid week games back in 80s, they were about 50% thinner and in black and white.
Programmes on 18:55 - Jan 27 with 1325 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Programmes on 18:01 - Jan 27 by CraigIT

Been having a look through some of mine. We played Derby in the third round in 2004. It was a skimpier than usual programme, but still cost the same as the usual league programme. What's more, it cost 50p more than tomorrow's will set you back! John McGreal on the cover.

Programmes on 19:31 - Jan 27 with 1252 viewsSwansea_Blue

Programmes on 15:50 - Jan 27 by Zx1988

How come? At least it still gives you a physical record of the game, and something to collect.

Sadly the decline of the physical programme just seems to be the way of the world - why spend money on creating a physical item, when you can just as easily create a digital package of exactly the same content?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 15:51]

I can’t stand the digital ones. Paper ones are easier to look at and in a lot of grounds I’ve been in reception can be non-existent in concourses. I’ll normally buy a programme, but if I go anywhere and they’re digital I don’t bother.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Programmes on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 1112 viewsIllinoisblue

Programmes on 18:33 - Jan 27 by Enigma_Blue

You wouldn't have been happy with the ones you used to get for mid week games back in 80s, they were about 50% thinner and in black and white.

I think late 80s Simod Cup progs were b/w and about 8 pages.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Programmes on 20:43 - Jan 27 with 1079 viewslongtimefan

Programmes on 15:57 - Jan 27 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Has been for the other cup games too, I don't see the issue - they reduce the price from £3.50 to £2.

Couldn’t believe Oxford were charging £4 for theres last week.
Programmes on 21:28 - Jan 27 with 979 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Programmes on 20:43 - Jan 27 by longtimefan

Couldn’t believe Oxford were charging £4 for theres last week.

Somehow £3.50 seems pricey but I'll pay it whereas £4 seems egregious.

Programmes on 21:28 - Jan 27 with 981 viewsEnigma_Blue

Programmes on 20:25 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

I think late 80s Simod Cup progs were b/w and about 8 pages.

Yes you are correct I just looked through my collection of old programmes and it was the Simod /Zenith data systems cup match programmes that were were just a few pages and black and white. Midweek league matches you still got the proper prgramme.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024