Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie Ladapo 22:33 - Feb 14 with 682 viewscooper442

I feel for Freddie a bit ,he clearly doesn't work
Successfully as a lone striker .
Tonight Rovers were there for the taking it should have been 2 up top that from the start.
Thats the formation Wednesday and Plymouth operate and they aren't doing badly .
Freddie Ladapo on 22:35 - Feb 14 with 630 viewspointofblue

Ladapo had scored three goals in his previous two league games before being randomly dropped on Saturday. Surely a striker should not be dropped as he is finding form?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Freddie Ladapo on 22:39 - Feb 14 with 604 viewsScuzzer

Our problem really is in midfield. I think we need three in there and three up front. Four man back line. I have always hated this formation but it looks like it's now needed. Freddie with two either side of him should be enough to get it going.

Established 1968

Freddie Ladapo on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 538 viewsSuffolktractor

Freddie Ladapo on 22:35 - Feb 14 by pointofblue

Ladapo had scored three goals in his previous two league games before being randomly dropped on Saturday. Surely a striker should not be dropped as he is finding form?

I agree, I was amazed Freddie was dropped for the Sheffield game, surely with his confidence high he was a nailed on starter?
Also, two of our best forwards on Saturday, Chaplin and Broadhead were on the bench tonight. I hope not but this is starting to have shades of Lambingo.
Freddie Ladapo on 22:50 - Feb 14 with 494 viewsPortman_Pie

Freddie Ladapo on 22:44 - Feb 14 by Suffolktractor

I agree, I was amazed Freddie was dropped for the Sheffield game, surely with his confidence high he was a nailed on starter?
Also, two of our best forwards on Saturday, Chaplin and Broadhead were on the bench tonight. I hope not but this is starting to have shades of Lambingo.

Ladapo was never the player we needed as a sole centre forward in league one. Full stop. McKenna came from the premier league and gathered statistics of him being efficient. Sadly McKenna hasn’t been on the ball in league one - and doesn’t realise that he’s NOT a lone striker. Nor does he realise that Jackson is a national league level striker on his own.

McKenna needs to change the formation - before we change the manager, or he, and we as a club will run out of time for promotion. It won’t happen - because he won’t (through lack of brain power and managerial experience - won’t change his formation) and we’ll stay down - so he’ll be gone hopefully.
Freddie Ladapo on 22:54 - Feb 14 with 455 viewsSuffolktractor

Freddie Ladapo on 22:50 - Feb 14 by Portman_Pie

Ladapo was never the player we needed as a sole centre forward in league one. Full stop. McKenna came from the premier league and gathered statistics of him being efficient. Sadly McKenna hasn’t been on the ball in league one - and doesn’t realise that he’s NOT a lone striker. Nor does he realise that Jackson is a national league level striker on his own.

McKenna needs to change the formation - before we change the manager, or he, and we as a club will run out of time for promotion. It won’t happen - because he won’t (through lack of brain power and managerial experience - won’t change his formation) and we’ll stay down - so he’ll be gone hopefully.

Sorry, but your last bit is totally wrong.
McKenna is in my opinion showing a lack of managerial experience but to hope he goes is just plain stupid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024