Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
300 miles and a day of leave for that 22:51 - Feb 14 with 1160 viewsWeirdFishes

Great to see the lads hugging and high-giving each other after that great performance! Surely they can’t think they was anyway near good enough?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

300 miles and a day of leave for that on 00:17 - Feb 15 with 931 viewsFoD_Blue

I travelled three miles from work for the game and still feel disapointed.

However, I will still be doing the 400 mile round trip on Saturday and for every other home, weekend match because watching Town has become a bit of an addiction.
300 miles and a day of leave for that on 00:21 - Feb 15 with 914 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve just got back, so am better off than a lot I imagine. I feel sorry for anyone traveling back to Suffolk tonight.

They did seem a bit unconcerned at the end. At least those applauding the fans looked disappointed, but there was a lot of high fiving going on. Maybe KM’s trying to keep them grounded - don’t get over-excited after a win and vice versa for a dull 0-0 against a poor team?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 0:35]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

300 miles and a day of leave for that on 01:13 - Feb 15 with 836 viewsstonojnr

draw away, win your home games...thats promotion form, just need to fix the stop drawing at home part :)
300 miles and a day of leave for that on 07:11 - Feb 15 with 595 viewsDubtractor

300 miles and a day of leave for that on 00:17 - Feb 15 by FoD_Blue

I travelled three miles from work for the game and still feel disapointed.

However, I will still be doing the 400 mile round trip on Saturday and for every other home, weekend match because watching Town has become a bit of an addiction.

I watched it at home on I follow, and I woke up still stewing on it, so can imagine how peeved anyone who travelled must be.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024