Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our 00:06 - Apr 8 with 10020 viewsFromReuserWithLove

lines at Cheltenham. It's certainly a potential banana skin but these lads seem to know what they need to do. I'm just hoping we can finally be that team who has what it takes to seal promotion.

As for Plymouth, they deserve promotion for the football they've played but I've lost a lot of affection for them after that weird Norwich love-in they had after we played them last. I hope we overhaul them.
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 02:29 - Apr 9 with 1017 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 00:46 - Apr 8 by Illinoisblue

Wednesday at home to Accrington so massively important we get the win. Insane, cruel almost, we win 8 on the spin and barely made a dent on the top two.

Barely made a dent is not quite true tbf Illy.

For a start we’ve gone from 10 points behind to having it in our hands mathematically.

We’re actually odds on with all but one bookie to win the league. We were 9/1 a few weeks ago. That’s one hell of a dent.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 16:03 - Apr 9 with 816 viewsAlphacentauri76

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 02:29 - Apr 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Barely made a dent is not quite true tbf Illy.

For a start we’ve gone from 10 points behind to having it in our hands mathematically.

We’re actually odds on with all but one bookie to win the league. We were 9/1 a few weeks ago. That’s one hell of a dent.

Odds are reflected on the amount of punters placing a bet, it has nothing to do with what the bookies think will happen.
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 16:15 - Apr 9 with 787 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 16:03 - Apr 9 by Alphacentauri76

Odds are reflected on the amount of punters placing a bet, it has nothing to do with what the bookies think will happen.

Rommy doesn't know much about the betting industry - you might need to explain a little more.
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 17:14 - Apr 9 with 724 viewsbilllm

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 13:13 - Apr 8 by positivity

agree with most of this, but we only have 7 games remaining, so win 5 draw 3 will be tricky!

How do you work that out,
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 661 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 16:03 - Apr 9 by Alphacentauri76

Oh christ not again.

Whilst weight of money will affect a market somewhat, it’s compiled by an odds compiler. The reason we have shortened is because of the results making our likelihood higher. At that moment with the new info, we would then cut the selection. Whether in that time of us winning 8 in a row we take a single £1 bet, £100,000 in bets or nothing at all, we would’ve been shortened.

I’ve no idea where the perception came from that odds are purely about weight of money but I can promise you that’s not the case. Liabilities are some of it but not a lot. It’s down to the team of odds compilers for that market.

Source - I quite literally work in betting. Specifically in odds.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 01:07 - Apr 10 with 452 viewsAlphacentauri76

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 17:45 - Apr 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh christ not again.

Whilst weight of money will affect a market somewhat, it’s compiled by an odds compiler. The reason we have shortened is because of the results making our likelihood higher. At that moment with the new info, we would then cut the selection. Whether in that time of us winning 8 in a row we take a single £1 bet, £100,000 in bets or nothing at all, we would’ve been shortened.

I’ve no idea where the perception came from that odds are purely about weight of money but I can promise you that’s not the case. Liabilities are some of it but not a lot. It’s down to the team of odds compilers for that market.

Source - I quite literally work in betting. Specifically in odds.

What were the odds of that 😄
Anyway, from an betting point of view it matters not, you're a great team possibly champions and we are a good team possibly champions.
Same prize all round so matters not a jot if its 1st or 2nd as long as we get there, whether we stay there or not is another matter.
Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 01:16 - Apr 10 with 443 viewsbournemouthblue

Lots of Plymouth predicting we fluff our on 01:07 - Apr 10 by Alphacentauri76

What were the odds of that 😄
Anyway, from an betting point of view it matters not, you're a great team possibly champions and we are a good team possibly champions.
Same prize all round so matters not a jot if its 1st or 2nd as long as we get there, whether we stay there or not is another matter.

All bets are off currently, plenty of thrills and spills before the end of the season, I am sure

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024