Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme 15:29 - May 4 with 1137 viewsHeathlander

That's a shame. Especially if we win the title. I don't suppose they sell enough to justify the expense.
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 15:40 - May 4 with 1073 viewsSharkey

I think there is quite a large bunch of clubs that don't print programs any more, including quite a few in the Championship
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 18:26 - May 4 with 880 viewsFacefacts

Sad but true
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 18:31 - May 4 with 871 viewsTractorgirlforever

Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 15:40 - May 4 by Sharkey

I think there is quite a large bunch of clubs that don't print programs any more, including quite a few in the Championship

I went to the barcelona game last week and was surprised and quite sad to learn that i couldnt get a programme!. They could make good money on programmes surely.🫤
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 19:23 - May 4 with 820 viewslizzibee

Thats a shame as I was going to get one. only got a handful this season (queens death, bobby's birthday, bracknell and last Sat) and wanted this one to make a special game in the season. I guess its financial reasons mind.
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 19:25 - May 4 with 815 viewsPhilTWTD

Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 18:31 - May 4 by Tractorgirlforever

I went to the barcelona game last week and was surprised and quite sad to learn that i couldnt get a programme!. They could make good money on programmes surely.🫤

I don't think they've had programmes in Spain for a long time, more than a decade certainly.
Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 20:55 - May 4 with 662 viewsSharkey

Apparently Fleetwood don't produce a match day programme on 19:23 - May 4 by lizzibee

Thats a shame as I was going to get one. only got a handful this season (queens death, bobby's birthday, bracknell and last Sat) and wanted this one to make a special game in the season. I guess its financial reasons mind.

Some clubs (including Colchester) take a completely different approach: a fat glossy program, and it's free. Away supporters are often very pleasantly surprised, but I guess some people would say they'd just prefer no program and the tickets to be that bit cheaper. (At Colchester, the program is actually just about the only place you can gets news of some things, notably Huws and the other long-term injured.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024