Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scholars 13:02 - May 26 with 730 viewsxrayspecs

Phil - do you know if the club is planning to announce which of last seasons year two scholars have been offered/signed pro deals, and which ones are leaving the club? Plus are they going to announce the new year 1 scholars, who were paraded around the ground at the Exeter match?

It seems like the club are a lot quieter on the Academy comings and goings than in previous years. Is that deliberate?
Scholars on 13:17 - May 26 with 673 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think they will announce who is staying, a number of them have 3rd year scholarships, or extended scholarships due to injury absences.....but until they sign pro deals they don't go on to retained lists etc so hard to keep track off

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Scholars on 13:42 - May 26 with 614 viewsRobTheMonk

Scholars on 13:17 - May 26 by itfcjoe

I don't think they will announce who is staying, a number of them have 3rd year scholarships, or extended scholarships due to injury absences.....but until they sign pro deals they don't go on to retained lists etc so hard to keep track off

Any lads you expect might be in and around the first team next season? I can remember when Fynn Downes went from unknown to one of our best midfielders in the space of a season.
Scholars on 13:59 - May 26 with 574 viewsitfcjoe

Scholars on 13:42 - May 26 by RobTheMonk

Any lads you expect might be in and around the first team next season? I can remember when Fynn Downes went from unknown to one of our best midfielders in the space of a season.

Seems such a leap at the moment and just so many bodies (I make it 31 in first team squad and 46 in U21/U18s) that it is unlikely.

If I had to say one player who we haven't seen much of before was to make any impact it would be Edwin Agbaje maybe getting a squad number or a good level loan out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024