Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so 20:05 - Jun 7 with 752 viewsMiaow

Jesus wept.

These are grown men.

Not that I’m at all surprised.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:07 - Jun 7 with 734 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

You’ve beaten me to it.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:12 - Jun 7 with 694 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are you surprised? Italian teams have always been like this. They corrupt anyone who plays for them whatever nationality they are.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 682 viewsgarygboltonblue

Make that 4 , always the same
Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 680 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:12 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Are you surprised? Italian teams have always been like this. They corrupt anyone who plays for them whatever nationality they are.

Not really surprised. Just seems even worse more recently.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:18 - Jun 7 with 674 viewsSwansea_Blue

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:15 - Jun 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

Not really surprised. Just seems even worse more recently.

It’s pathetic isn’t it. Gamesmanship is obviously part of the game, but I’d have been embarrassed to roll around like they do when I was playing amateur league.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Two pieces of embarrassing Fiorentina play-acting within three minutes or so on 20:20 - Jun 7 with 668 viewsScuzzer

There is no way Wet Spam are going to win this.
Officials are in Fiorentinas pocket.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 20:20]

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024