Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any News on Town TV??? 14:09 - Jun 26 with 2303 viewsMunichBlue

Living in Germany and getting excited about the new season, but nervous that there's been no update on "TownTV".
Having been a longtime iFollow subscriber, I am worried that there will be no coverage at the start of the season.
All well and good that the 1st match is on Sky, but there will be nowhere that shows that near me here in heart of Bayern country!
Any News on Town TV??? on 15:29 - Jun 26 with 2175 viewsRoola

I don't think you'll be able to watch it on anywhere else if its on sky... Ifollow games abroad were not available when sky had them last season? or am i wrong?
Any News on Town TV??? on 16:43 - Jun 26 with 2037 viewsBonchosBicycle

Any News on Town TV??? on 15:29 - Jun 26 by Roola

I don't think you'll be able to watch it on anywhere else if its on sky... Ifollow games abroad were not available when sky had them last season? or am i wrong?

Everything that was on Sky in the UK was on ESPN over here in the US so we missed almost nothing. I'd have thought Sky had a similar deal with a German broadcaster but perhaps not.

I too am anxious to see what gets rolled out for Town TV or whatever. IFollow, for all its faults, has been a godsend for us and I'm going to be gutted if what we get from the club isn't at least as good, and competitively priced.
Any News on Town TV??? on 16:45 - Jun 26 with 2031 viewsBluroo

Is the switch to "Town TV" definitely happening this season? I'd say it's well overdue that the club puts out some information about this...

Where is the marketing - I bet many ifollow subscribers don't even know a change is afoot and they don't want to leave it til the last minute to start activating the subscribers.

The ITFC website is still all "ifollow" and the new fixture list published on Friday is full of ifollow links.

I'm not convinced they're ready...
Any News on Town TV??? on 16:59 - Jun 26 with 1960 viewsMuncher

Any News on Town TV??? on 16:45 - Jun 26 by Bluroo

Is the switch to "Town TV" definitely happening this season? I'd say it's well overdue that the club puts out some information about this...

Where is the marketing - I bet many ifollow subscribers don't even know a change is afoot and they don't want to leave it til the last minute to start activating the subscribers.

The ITFC website is still all "ifollow" and the new fixture list published on Friday is full of ifollow links.

I'm not convinced they're ready...

It's definitely happening this season.
Any News on Town TV??? on 18:24 - Jun 26 with 1816 viewsRoola

Any News on Town TV??? on 16:59 - Jun 26 by Muncher

It is happening. I've been trying to get my head around whether games shown on sky will be accessible for those of us that travel abroad for the weekend... If you go to EFL and look up which games are set to be broadcast it gives you an option to look it up by club on ifollow. If you put in Ipswich town it states they are not on ifollow this season and will be broadcasting via their own channel.

What I don't get is it states that when on sky, clubs will be able to broadcast abroad 'apart from the following territories' and then lists a load of places... Does that mean if you were to 'visit' a random location not in that list then the stream would be available to watch. It's all very confusing.
Any News on Town TV??? on 19:40 - Jun 26 with 1722 viewsBigCommon

Any News on Town TV??? on 18:24 - Jun 26 by Roola

It is happening. I've been trying to get my head around whether games shown on sky will be accessible for those of us that travel abroad for the weekend... If you go to EFL and look up which games are set to be broadcast it gives you an option to look it up by club on ifollow. If you put in Ipswich town it states they are not on ifollow this season and will be broadcasting via their own channel.

What I don't get is it states that when on sky, clubs will be able to broadcast abroad 'apart from the following territories' and then lists a load of places... Does that mean if you were to 'visit' a random location not in that list then the stream would be available to watch. It's all very confusing.

Can't remember if it was Exeter or Plymouth away, that was on Sky last season, plus Derby at home...All were available to watch from overseas on ifollow...
Might be the usual blackout on games that kick off at 3pm on a Saturday...But most Sky games are shifted to different times...
Any News on Town TV??? on 20:26 - Jun 26 with 1655 viewsWakh

Yes currently getting dressed up before coming out. A couple of hold-ups I unsterstand. Oh and a bra malfunction.
Any News on Town TV??? on 09:32 - Jun 27 with 1451 viewsBluroo

Any News on Town TV??? on 16:59 - Jun 26 by Muncher

Yup I agree thats what we we've been told - per the news article on the ITFC website, ifollow Ipswich will no longer exist, no longer taking subscritions...

But why then is the ITFC site still promoting ifollow and putting ifollow links beside each game in the new fixture list. Just seems a bit disjointed to me, not to mention late...
Login to get fewer ads

Any News on Town TV??? on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1167 viewsMunichBlue

Okay so a quick update - I decided to drop Mark Ashton a quick email asking if he could give us an update, as he did state in one of the fans meeting that he always answers his emails and proceeded to give it out.
Lets wait and see ;-)
Any News on Town TV??? on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 1137 viewsSheffordBlue

Any News on Town TV??? on 09:32 - Jun 27 by Bluroo

Yup I agree thats what we we've been told - per the news article on the ITFC website, ifollow Ipswich will no longer exist, no longer taking subscritions...

But why then is the ITFC site still promoting ifollow and putting ifollow links beside each game in the new fixture list. Just seems a bit disjointed to me, not to mention late...

I suspect the reason that the iFollow stuff is still on there is that while they have webdesigners building the new website they've stopped updating the old one as it would be wasted time/money.

The squad hasn't been updated either so released and loaned players are still shown as being at the club

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024