Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! 12:38 - Jun 27 with 1431 viewsnorfsufblue

And I know its part of being a supporter but I'm really comfortable with just letting KMc and MA get on with it and enjoying the ride...Its been a long time coming waiting to just be proud of following ITFC
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:42 - Jun 27 with 1380 viewsthe_toff

I'm pretty sure speculating on here is going to stop McKenna and MA 'getting on with it'. They're not mutually exclusive.
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 1333 viewsMattinLondon

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:42 - Jun 27 by the_toff

I'm pretty sure speculating on here is going to stop McKenna and MA 'getting on with it'. They're not mutually exclusive.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most football managers and coaches think that the average football fan is an idiot and couldn’t care less on speculation etc.
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 1324 viewsnorfsufblue

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:42 - Jun 27 by the_toff

Yeah , but all I was suggesting was I strangely don't feel the need at the moment to do it myself and believe me I have done so in the past😉🤣
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:53 - Jun 27 with 1264 viewsthe_toff

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:47 - Jun 27 by norfsufblue

Yeah , but all I was suggesting was I strangely don't feel the need at the moment to do it myself and believe me I have done so in the past😉🤣

Fair enough. It's the same sort of speculation as 'who should start on Saturday' which football fans up and down the land muse over on a weekly basis. I like engaging in it and hearing other people's opinions.
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:10 - Jun 27 with 1144 viewsAsa

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 12:53 - Jun 27 by the_toff

Fair enough. It's the same sort of speculation as 'who should start on Saturday' which football fans up and down the land muse over on a weekly basis. I like engaging in it and hearing other people's opinions.

Exactly this.

Part of the excitement. We all have a view on whether we will win on a Saturday, where we will finish in the league, what tactics we should be playing and who we need to sign.

Of course, you'll get well informed, sensible people that have a high level of understanding right through to the completely deluded, but it's impossible not to care about something that's such a big part of your life and not have hopes, aspirations or ideas about how it could work even better.

Plus it makes for some fascinating conversation at times.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2023 13:19]
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:22 - Jun 27 with 1034 viewsnorfsufblue

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:10 - Jun 27 by Asa

Exactly this.

Part of the excitement. We all have a view on whether we will win on a Saturday, where we will finish in the league, what tactics we should be playing and who we need to sign.

Of course, you'll get well informed, sensible people that have a high level of understanding right through to the completely deluded, but it's impossible not to care about something that's such a big part of your life and not have hopes, aspirations or ideas about how it could work even better.

Plus it makes for some fascinating conversation at times.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2023 13:19]

Don't worry, by the time of the first game I'm sure I'm sure I'll be spouting my opinion like the rest of them!
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:37 - Jun 27 with 966 viewsthe_toff

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:22 - Jun 27 by norfsufblue

Don't worry, by the time of the first game I'm sure I'm sure I'll be spouting my opinion like the rest of them!

Don't wait for tomorrow to come my man.

Where are we finishing this season?
Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:55 - Jun 27 with 885 viewsnorfsufblue

Lots of fans calling for this , suggesting that, sell whoever! on 13:37 - Jun 27 by the_toff

Don't wait for tomorrow to come my man.

Where are we finishing this season?

I'm not putting a ceiling on where we can finish..... I seem to recall somebody saying something similar, can't recall who🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024