Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whether Rice is worth £105m remains to be seen, but his leaving letter.. 09:00 - Jul 15 with 4496 viewsunstableblue

… summarises why much of Arsenals interest in him comes from wanting a character and a leader.

Well worth a read

http://www.whufc.com/news/personal-message-west-ham-united-supporters-declan-ric

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Whether Rice is worth £105m remains to be seen, but his leaving letter.. on 14:43 - Jul 16 with 272 viewsunstableblue

Whether Rice is worth £105m remains to be seen, but his leaving letter.. on 13:41 - Jul 16 by ElephantintheRoom

You do realise this guff is written by his ‘team’?

No sh!t?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Whether Rice is worth £105m remains to be seen, but his leaving letter.. on 18:51 - Jul 16 with 223 viewsWeWereZombies

Whether Rice is worth £105m remains to be seen, but his leaving letter.. on 17:51 - Jul 15 by TractorWood

Must have been ridiculously difficult to adapt to life 20 minutes from home with people his age who also love football.

In my experience it usually takes more than twenty minutes to get across London but I take your point, was listening to Jill Scott on 'Desert Island Discs' earlier and her account of going to play for Everton (three hour drive in a beat up Peugeot before putting on her boots and then hoping that training didn't go on into the late evening so that she could back to Sunderland before midnight.) For all that it seemed she enjoyed her time at Everton more than the big move to Manchester City.

Also made me think of the young lad in the 'Britain's Worst Team' documentary about Fort William who was driving a five hour round trip (if he was lucky) from Edinburgh to play for his 'home team' and could end up with a fifteen hour round trip if an away game was at Thurso.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024