Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Means very little for the season ahead 18:16 - Jul 28 with 843 viewsNutkins_Return

But what a cracking pre-season.

Well planned and well executed. Even the split games with Cambridge and Stevenage the thinking was sound and those games were pure fitness and deliberately after high intensity training.

Today was a lovely cherry on top. Well done to all involved.
Means very little for the season ahead on 18:34 - Jul 28 with 770 viewsNthQldITFC

They do look well tuned. I know Leipzig and Bremen are not quite so far through their programmes, but Town I think were sharp and aggressive without the ball in a controlled way, against two top teams.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Means very little for the season ahead on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 663 viewsbackwaywhen

In KM we trust ……. COYBs
For me pre season has confirmed what we all thought.. on 20:08 - Jul 28 with 611 viewsThe_Snake

That against the better footballing sides we’ll probably do quite well.

We just need to make sure that we find a way around the plucky Stevenage/Cambridge/Norwich type teams that we’ll encounter
For me pre season has confirmed what we all thought.. on 20:25 - Jul 28 with 528 viewsNutkins_Return

For me pre season has confirmed what we all thought.. on 20:08 - Jul 28 by The_Snake

That against the better footballing sides we’ll probably do quite well.

We just need to make sure that we find a way around the plucky Stevenage/Cambridge/Norwich type teams that we’ll encounter

Excellently constructed Norwich burn. Have an uppy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024