Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? 17:36 - Aug 12 with 1072 viewsBramidan

I always thought we were bullied by big fast forwards, now I don’t know whether our defenders have grown or it is our mid field but we really look accomplished.
I’m not forgetting the forwards because they drop back to defend at the front.
Guess what, it must be our manager and coach.
A new era of football for ITFC.
Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 17:40 - Aug 12 with 1026 viewsOldsmoker

You had to go there didn't you?
The scars still haven't healed.
The bullies always win.
Time for Town to be the bullies.
Yayyy!!!!!

We bullied Stoke.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 17:43 - Aug 12 with 985 viewsBramidan

Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 17:40 - Aug 12 by Oldsmoker

You had to go there didn't you?
The scars still haven't healed.
The bullies always win.
Time for Town to be the bullies.
Yayyy!!!!!

We bullied Stoke.

No we out played them from front to back, we look skilled enough to cope.
I can’t see anybody bullying Morsey.
Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 17:53 - Aug 12 with 923 viewsOldsmoker

Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 17:43 - Aug 12 by Bramidan

No we out played them from front to back, we look skilled enough to cope.
I can’t see anybody bullying Morsey.

Players will bully Morsy.
He will get sent off.
He will walk towards the dressing room, alongside the hospital patient that is being carried off on a stretcher, still claiming to the Referee it was a 50-50.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 18:06 - Aug 12 with 838 viewsArnieM

The other thing that occurs to me is for the first time I think in years, we appear to have a Town team/ squad that actually turns up on the big occasion now. We were bloody immense today. I honestly don’t think Stoke knew what hit them in that first half …..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Do you remember when we were bullied by physical teams ? on 12:01 - Aug 13 with 614 viewsBluespeed225

Brenner used to call Stoke 'Land of the giants' back in the Pulis days, and we always have succumbed to physical teams, but like my jack Russell, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. We now have players playing for each other, sticking up for the team and wanting it more than in the last 15 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024