Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Town and County" 23:03 - Aug 12 with 1402 viewsJimInGreensboro

Is this a phrase that's been used before? I sense a Gamechanger marketing effort in Suffolk.
"Town and County" on 23:09 - Aug 12 with 1345 viewsJ2BLUE

As the Guardian once put it, Ipswich vs Norwich is not a battle of clubs but a battle of empires. Suffolk vs Norfolk.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"Town and County" on 11:18 - Aug 13 with 857 viewsBluespeed225

Fine, until Gamechanger find out how much Suffolk dislikes Ipswich! I'm sure they'll all want to hang on the coat tails if we do manage to go up, but ask anyone from SCC to help out Ipswich, I don't think so. 'Suffolk'ation' of Ipswich as it's been called. Imagine Dr Dan beating the drum, or specimen Coffey!
"Town and County" on 11:21 - Aug 13 with 828 viewsSomethingBlue

It's a good thing to draw on and accurately reflects the makeup of our fanbase too, I suspect. The club are right to try and milk it more. Ipswich may not be huge but Suffolk has, what, 900k inhabitants and that's a huge catchment when there's not a lot of other football around.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

"Town and County" on 11:47 - Aug 13 with 767 viewsBigCommon

I sense, with the launch of Town TV, the catchment area targeted for income sreams, will be a whole lot bigger than just Suffolk, or England come to think of it..
We're almost at saturation point, for getting bodies in the stadium. The true potential is global subscriptions.
Perhaps then, well see more of a continental/global recruitment policy, with our playing staff?..
Obviously, everything hinges on the success on the pitch, and eventual promotion to the Prem.
"Town and County" on 11:56 - Aug 13 with 740 viewsSharkey

What you're getting at is that the manager used the phrase in his post-match interview? With the suggestion that he's been 'fed' the phrase by the marketing people?

Next home game: "It's lovely to have the bowl rocking again"'?
"Town and County" on 12:22 - Aug 13 with 670 viewsSwansea_Blue

Property auctioneers innit. Maybe KM’s expecting a raise and looking for a new place?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024