Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTV 08:24 - Aug 13 with 1677 viewsPaphosBlue

I have something of a moral dilemma. Having signed up for the 12 month International Subscription for TownTV. Yesterday I was unable to get the live feed from ITFC.com and wasted an hour trying to find the pre match build up and the game. In desperation at 3pm I switched my IPTV on and to my amazement I was able to watch the game screened from TownTV without issue. What do I do now?

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

TownTV on 08:28 - Aug 13 with 1638 viewsJ2BLUE

Was it a technical error or could you just not find the link?

Are you actually abroad? If not, did you have your vpn activated?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TownTV on 08:42 - Aug 13 with 1547 viewsPaphosBlue

TownTV on 08:28 - Aug 13 by J2BLUE

Was it a technical error or could you just not find the link?

Are you actually abroad? If not, did you have your vpn activated?

There was no link. I am actually abroad though I have tried with and without the VPN and it made no difference.

TownTV on 09:33 - Aug 13 with 1386 viewsDaninthecampo

I only watch IPTV so you know where my morals are! As a matter of interest did the town commentary switch to Stokes with about 15 mins left?
TownTV on 14:54 - Aug 13 with 1189 viewsMedblue

TownTV on 08:42 - Aug 13 by PaphosBlue

There was no link. I am actually abroad though I have tried with and without the VPN and it made no difference.

Interesting. Am also in Paphos and I tried watching on my IPTV set up. The connection was pretty shaky and kept buffering throughout. I tried switching to the Stoke ‘team’ option and the result was the same.
TownTV on 14:55 - Aug 13 with 1187 viewsMedblue

TownTV on 09:33 - Aug 13 by Daninthecampo

I only watch IPTV so you know where my morals are! As a matter of interest did the town commentary switch to Stokes with about 15 mins left?

Yeah, was the same for me.
TownTV on 15:18 - Aug 13 with 1134 viewsblueislander

TownTV on 14:55 - Aug 13 by Medblue

Yeah, was the same for me.

I posted earlier that IFollow would not allow me access to the video link for Saturday 3pm matches, but I was able to watch yesterday’s match on TownTV.
TownTV on 09:09 - Aug 14 with 772 viewsPaphosBlue

TownTV on 14:54 - Aug 13 by Medblue

Interesting. Am also in Paphos and I tried watching on my IPTV set up. The connection was pretty shaky and kept buffering throughout. I tried switching to the Stoke ‘team’ option and the result was the same.

To be honest there was a little bit of buffering but surely that is down to the internet? Incidentally we just started a Cyprus ITFC Supporters Branch if you are interested. We met at the Kings Road Sports Bar for the Sunderland game and I am sure we will be back there in the future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024