Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... 10:03 - Aug 24 with 2835 viewsunstableblue

..... as incoming a few weeks back.

Or is this an emerging transaction/need due to Leigh pressing for an exit to gain first team football??

Can't help but feel if Leigh was given his typical (last season) 20mins cameos at the end of the game to rest David, then perhaps his desire to move would have been lessened.

I liked him as a back-up and his athleticism and energy, but I would expect Williams is an upgrade?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... on 11:37 - Aug 24 with 403 viewsBloomBlue

He has been one of our main targets since the end of last season, that is also why he was at the Sunderland game to watch us. But it's taken longer than planned as we had to wait on decisions from ManU.
Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... on 11:43 - Aug 24 with 364 viewsBlueBadger

Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... on 10:43 - Aug 24 by Stewart27

I’d never want him back after the season when we were shamefully relegated when he downed tools.

You appear to have spelt 'had his confidence utterly destroyed by a sociopath and then a fraud whilst playing behind a defence that would struggle to keep out Jossy's Giant's' wrongly there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... on 11:55 - Aug 24 with 312 viewsZapers

Would you say Williams was one of the 3 players referenced by Ashton... on 10:33 - Aug 24 by catch74

Panic buy

You are joking, right!

He attended the first game at Sunderland. Coincidence i guess;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024