Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reverence towards the “Big” clubs 18:15 - Sep 17 with 1343 viewsBlueNomad

5Live commentary on Bournemouth v Chelsea. The game had five minutes to go, at 0-0 both teams were going for a winner. So, the commentator asked the summeriser what he thought of Chelsea and how they were shaping up. Nothing about the opposition. On this occasion it was Bournemouth but it could have been any one of ten teams who were ignored. There is no respect - “big” teams and cannon fodder.

I want us to get promoted because it is about winning but I’m not sure it’s that good when you get there.
The reverence towards the “Big” clubs on 18:22 - Sep 17 with 1280 viewsreusersfreekicks

Premier League is a cesspool of entitlement and ill gotten money. Championship is way more interesting
The reverence towards the “Big” clubs on 18:54 - Sep 17 with 1183 viewsVaughan8

I do listen to talksport sometime son my way home from word and its rarely about anything under than the "top" teams in the Premier league.
The reverence towards the “Big” clubs on 19:34 - Sep 17 with 1065 viewsTexacoCup

I have no clue about what goes on in the Premier League - Sky killed football many years ago and one day it'll devour itself.
The reverence towards the “Big” clubs on 21:33 - Sep 17 with 826 viewsronnyd

The shame is that it's the 'Holy Grail' that all clubs strive to get to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024