Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspect favourable Nodge decisions 10:05 - Sep 24 with 1060 viewsGrandpa

Having watched the championship highlights, I'm going to keep my eye on Nodge's goal difference this season.
I hope they don't benefit at someone else's expense by (currently) one goal, because yesterday's penalty was a most suspicious decision, as it was so clearly nowhere near inside the box
Suspect favourable Nodge decisions on 10:09 - Sep 24 with 1003 viewsNeedhamChris

You should probably find something more fulfilling to do.

These decisions happen every week across the country, only thing that's different is the obsession with our near neighbours and some infantile suggestions of a conspiracy.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Suspect favourable Nodge decisions on 10:14 - Sep 24 with 981 viewsEastTownBlue

I would be considering a conspiracy if Plymouth had six disallowed goals yesterday.
Suspect favourable Nodge decisions on 10:51 - Sep 24 with 884 viewsGrandpa

Suspect favourable Nodge decisions on 10:09 - Sep 24 by NeedhamChris

You should probably find something more fulfilling to do.

These decisions happen every week across the country, only thing that's different is the obsession with our near neighbours and some infantile suggestions of a conspiracy.

Probably right!
Just hope they don't avoid relegation at someone else's expense on goal diff by 1
Or worse, sneak into the play-offs on gd by 1
Or even worse, sneak into 2nd on the final day of the season on gd by 1
Suspect favourable Nodge decisions on 12:33 - Sep 24 with 745 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was a poor decision and far better to happen at 5-1 down in a match they lost 6-2 than in one they won 1-0. Happy enough with the result that it matters nothing.

Plus, at the present rate, nodge are not going to benefit in any decision based on goal difference!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024